23

!Bella's POV!

I just want this freak out of my life! First she takes Edward from me and now Jacob is also talking nicely to her after telling him everything about Nova!!

Why is she always the first one even though I was the one who was living with then since my birth–how can they even trust her when she came from the house of a bunch of some superheroes!!!

"Is everything alright?" Jacob asked her as she sighed.

Always the dramatic one!

"It's fine I have to go really quick, it was nice to talk to you again, though and continue with whatever you both were doing" She said smiling at him as he smiled back.

Why can't she just die and leave everyone alone?!?!?!

"Oh it's just–I was also leaving, it was also nice to talk to you" Jacob said standing up as Nova went upstairs making me stand too.

"What the hell was that?!?!" I exclaimed angrily and he raised his eyebrows.

"What the hell was what?" He asked as I motioned towards the now vacant space where Nova was standing.

"Nova?" He asked as I nodded frankly.

"Why were you talking to her so nicely?" I asked pouting so that he could apologize to me.

"Because she was nothing just nice to me, that's why,what's your problem?" He asked making me look at him in disbelief.

"My problem? She is my problem! First she took Edward from me and now you are talking to her so nicely!!" I yelled at him but shut up immediately when I realised what the hell I said.

"Jake, it's not lik—" I quickly started to apologize but he interrupted me.

"So that's what I am to you, huh? A replacement?" He asked and anger was visible in his eyes making me slap myself internally.

"NO! Ofcourse not! I love you and I left Edward because of you!" I said and he chuckled.

"Or you like me only in bed?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"That's absurd! I love you and always will!" I said but he just shook his head and turned to his heels.

"Jack! Wait" I called behind him as he stopped but didn't turned around.

"I want a break from your all bullshit!" He said getting out of the door and slamming it making me flinch but I soon recovered and the only thing I could think of was rage.

I quickly went upstairs to find my fucking sister who would look so pretty in a casket only to find her room empty.

"Where the hell did she go?" I mumbled to myself.

!Nova's POV!

So now apparently the Avengers need me, great! They always tell me at the most unpredictable time! Thanks to me that I can get ready so fast.

I quickly wore my suit and placed all my weapons on me carefully before tying my hair and getting ready.

As soon as I finished getting ready a portal opened with fire circle making me grin.

"How much I missed you Strange" I whispered as I looked at the New York city through the portal.

I sighed before taking my phone with me and running through the portal making me step in New York.

I smiled at the heat which soon vanished when a car was just thrown inches away from me.

I bit my lip before quickly leaving a voicemail to Charile.