21

!Edward's POV!

It has been few days since Elena left and we got to know about vampire attacks.

I have talked to my family about this and now we are looking around to find something or someone.

Everything has been pleasant and Nova has recovered from the injuries but sometimes when she sleeps she only think about the Avengers.

She needs to know that she should live a normal teen-ager life that I want for her that Mr. Swan wants for her.

"Edward?" Esme's voice broke my thoughts.

"Yes Esme?" I asked and read her mind as a small smile appeared on my lips.

"I want to meet Nova" She said as Carlisle stood behind her wrapping his arms around his wife.

"When?" I asked with a smile.

"How about today evening?" Carlisle said.

"I'll ask if she is free" I said as they both nodded and me and my siblings left for school.

I parked my Volvo and got out as Emmett parked his jeep.

I looked around trying to find Nova but I guess she has not arrived yet.

"Finding the love of your life?" Emmett said with a smirk.

"Shut up" I grumbled before I saw Nova's car pulling in the parking lot.

"Ooo..... Your soulmate has arrived!" Emmett mocked making me look at him disgustingly and then turned to look at her with a smile.

She got out with a frown as she continued speaking to herself.

After a moment I realised that she was talking to someone with her earpiece.

We all exchanged looks before listening to her conversation.

"Seriously Nat! Please it's not worth it!" She hissed.

"It is Nova, they found a way to finish your powers!" The black widow said from the earpiece making me frown.

"Trust me I'll burn them before they can even look at me" Nova said in a calm voice.

"That's the problem and they know it! Just be safe and we will make sure that we finish them"

"NO! Why would you risk your life, Nat. Do. Not do it!" She exclaimed pinching her nose bridge.

"Now I think I am good being a vampire only" Rosalie said in the most annoying and boring tone.

"You would do the same, Nova..... Just be safe. Got to go!"

"No Nat wait and lis-"

Beep! Beep!

The call ended as Nova sighed in frustration before kicking her car but regretting it immediately as she jumped up and winced.

"She is a kid" Emmett said from behind.

"With major anger issues" Jasper added making all of us chuckle.

"Let's go" I said as we all went inside the school.

Me and Nova don't have many classes together so we don't get time to meet in school.

We all went to our respected classes till we meet in the cafeteria.

[Time skip]

We all sat down in the cafeteria waiting for Nova to come.

She bought her food and came to sit with us smiling brightly.