36

!Nova's POV!

"So you are trying to say that the cult is-has made an arc that is most probably going to open in another realm and monsters and demons are going to attack us?" I summarize Strange's long story short and he nodded making me also nod with him.

"And how do you plan to stop it?" I asked.

"We have not thought about it yet" Tony said making me him.

"Why don't we just kill Adelard, mind to tell me again?" I asked.

"Yes, about that...... He has till now not violated the rules so if I-we attack him it will only cause trouble" Strange answered making me furrow my eyebrows.

"So we just sit in our meeting room till he doesn't kill anyone?" Nat asked furiously, standing up.

"We don't have any other choice" Strange said.

"We don't even know when he is going to open the goddamn arc!" She exclaimed and before Steve could say anything about language we all said at the same time.

"Not the time, cap" He who raised a finger in accusing manner slumped back in his seat as I patter his back.

"Come to think of it, do we even know that where is this arc?" Wanda said and the hall grew silent.

"So no one knows anything and we are here to save the world?!" I said a little angry.

"Well......... Yes?" Tony said making me sigh heavily.

"What about me?" I asked and they all turned to look at me.

"What about you?" Steve asked.

"About me-my powers" I said.

"Yeah, well.... You are a special creature" Tony joked.

"Not the time, Tony, I can literally burn anyone or anything if I'm angry" I said.

"Then you shouldn't be angry" He shrugged making me seal my lips in a tight line as I hummed sarcastically.

"Why didn't I thought about it?"

"Strange I can feel it, someone's sucking my powers out of me whenever I try to use it!" I said to him.

"We don't even know what are you Nova and I need time for that" He said making me sigh.

"Sorry, I'm just very angry" I said and Tony wiggled his eyebrows making me wrinkle my nose.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"Why are you angry? Because of your break-up?" He said making me laugh wryly.

"I would never whine like a baby for someone who is not my first priority" I said and his smirk grew.

"Even if he come and apologize?"

"Well I'm not an object that when your interest is gone you throw me away and when you are interested in me again you come, apologize and everything is normal!" I said gritting my teeth and narrowing my eyes at him.

"Enough!" Wanda said.

"Yeah now-" Tony straighten up but I continued to glare at him "-give me your all suits, I have to repair the damage and maybe upgrade it" Tony said looking at me.

"Take it from my room" I said turning around and getting out of the meeting room.

•••••

I was standing in a line to get a decent cup of coffee.

My mind is so blank I didn't wanted to see the name of the Cafe I just want a cup of coffee.

The man in front of me was taking ages to do it making me impatient and when I'm impatient I tap my feet so that's what I'm doing.