11: selfish monster

Test Tube was hopeful until her hope was crushed right in front of her.

Lightbulb stepped out of her vehicle.

Things couldn't get worse Paintbrush and Test Tube both mentally agreed, but both knew this was probably not gonna end pretty. Test Tube didn't want Lightbulb to be here even if she was her only hope.

As much as she hated to admit it, she could kinda understand where Paintbrush was coming from with their point. Paintbrush also did not want Lightbulb to be here for obvious reasons.

"Why the fuck are *you* here!?" Paintbrush spit at Lightbulb.

Lightbulb looked the situation up and down "What the hell, what's going on!?" Lightbulb was confused.

 Test Tube wanted to warn Lightbulb to escape while she could, but Test Tube was tired and slightly lightheaded due to the head trauma (and mental trauma) she endured. It was very unlikely Lightbulb was going to get out alive.

Paintbrush sweated profusely, their body boiled with rage at the mere sight of Lightbulb. Lightbulb scoffed "You're a bitch Paintbrush! you never gave me a proper answer to anything, especially whatever the hell you're doing with 'Tube right now!" Paintbrush shifted a bit, Paintbrush took a step forward. Test Tube looked up and noticed that the painter was about to get physical.

"You ruined my life!" Paintbrush screamed at her, "You sent him after me!" Paintbrush's voice bit harshly in volumes, "I snapped on Fan because of you and now he's dead!" The artist took a step firmly closer, tears forming out of their eyes.

"This wasnt my fault!" Paintbrush shouted, The artist ran at Lightbulb

Paintbrush tackled Lightbulb, Lightbulb tried to fight back but the artist had the upper hand in the brawl. Paintbrush pinned Lightbulb down onto the dirt.

 The artist pinned her head down with their hand and held the rest of her body down with theirs, she wriggled like a dying bug trying to escape their force. Test Tube witnessed the fight go down in shock.

The artist cackled manically, sending a shiver down both the girl's spines, it was very obvious that Paintbrush at this point was losing it due to the domino effect that caused this in the first place.

 Lightbulb whimpered like a puppy, she started shaking like a wet cat "I dont know how to explain my rage for you, Lightbulb." Paintbrush's voice was soaked with malice, talking down to her.

she realized her terrible friend move accidentally caused this nightmare because she was so blinded by anger and her own emotions.

"Painty I'm-" Lightbulb was cut off.

"Do not call me that." Paintbrush pressed her head into the ground rougher, artist started to cry softly.

finally Lightbulb got what she deserved in their mind, nothing but being put in her place. "Fuck you, I'm giving my love to someone else who actually cares about me." Paintbrush's words were like rubbing salt into the emotional stab wound they put on Lightbulb.

Test Tube lifted her head "That's enough Paintbrush, I think she gets it." she called out "You're fucking twisted." she added on.

"Whatever smart ass." Paintbrush sneered. Lightbulb was bawling her eyes out.

There was a gap of silence in time before Paintbrush broke like a rubber band and started strangling Lightbulb with their bare hands, Lightbulb squirmed and clawed at the artist trying to escape their brute grasp.

Paintbrush coldly watched the blonde-haired girl's life escape from her eyes. Test Tube watched the ordeal in fear before shortly she started quietly crying again, having just watched another person die in front of her, this time in real-time, hearing Lightbulb shriek in pain was dreadful to hear for her.

Lightbulb fell limp.

Lightbulb's eyes rolled into the back of her head. Paintbrush stood up on their two feet and slowly but scarily turned their head toward the scientist. Test Tube knew she was next on the chopping block.

Test Tube felt hopeless, she watched everyone she loved be murdered in front of her, and the person she used to love murdered them.

"Kill me." Test Tube mumbled.

"Hm?" Paintbrush didn't hear her.

"I said, *kill* me." she repeated herself more clearly.

Test Tube wanted her torture to be over with, she couldn't stand it anymore, she felt nothing but eternal pain.

Paintbrush knocked the chair over, causing it to catch Test Tube off guard and fall over onto its side. Paintbrush aligned Test Tube's head with the truck tire, Test Tube blankly stared at her eventual doom.

Paintbrush hopped into their truck and jump-started it, the truck's wheel getting slowly closer to Test Tube's head.

Test Tube lightly smiled.

"I love you Fan and Lightbulb." she softly croaked, choking a little bit on tears.

Test Tube was shortly brutally murdered afterward, her skull was crushed and mashed by the truck wheel, her innards and blood splattering around the wheel and ground, she only let out a sharp yelp before it instantly killed her.

Paintbrush backed up and parked, They jumped out and looked at the vile scene emotionlessly with no remorse or afterthought. Their only concern was deposing the bodies, killing their (used to be) best friends was nothing new to them now.

Their only concern was protecting themself.