14: order up

Trophy and Nickel sat in the back, OJ in the front passenger, and Knife was driving through the forest.

Knife got out of the woods to see a little town. Nickel was half asleep, drifting off during the car ride until Knife slammed on the brakes, causing him to jump awake. "Damnit Knife!" Nickel scolded Knife, Trophy chuckled.

Knife parked his car in the parking lot, "Well we're here, you guys might as well get out." Knife commanded. Everyone got out of the car and Knife locked it. The group walked inside the diner and saw eye-pleasing red and yellow colored walls, floors, tables, and the usual inside of a diner.

Trophy's eyes smiled. "I love this place, it's nice, quiet, and the food here is great as hell." Trophy commented. The group sat down at a 4 party table. They picked up menu folders that sat there on the table before them and looked through them. The group discussed what they wanted from the menu.

"Alright, I know what I want!" OJ happily said, "Did anyone else figure out what they want?" OJ asked the boys. Nickel hummed which was something he did to think.

"Yup." Nickel responded, he sat down his menu onto the table and held his head with his prosthetic hand that Test Tube had built for the armless contestants out of the kindness of her heart. The rest of the group agreed that they were done deciding on what they wanted. "While we're waiting we might as well talk about the case." Nickel spoke.

"Fine by me." Knife agreed, OJ and Trophy went along with it as well as they shook their heads.

"So when I and Knife were at the meeting you hosted OJ, I gave him some info that I overheard from the investigators." Nickel explained. "Trophy, can you give us info about the investigation?" Nickel asked the blonde.

Trophy scratched his neck. "Yeah sure, I did get info from their investigation within the hotel." Trophy delivered. "Basically the security room looked like a fight happened in it due to the wall dents." Trophy spoke while moving his hands around, "They found the security keys had fingerprints on them, they are still in the process of identifying." Trophy explained.

"The security room was broken into by someone..." OJ commented as he rubbed his chin.

Knife finally spoke, "Call me crazy but I think it was Test Tube." Knife stated.

OJ raised an eyebrow. "What makes you say that?" OJ asked.

"Ok, Knife I was joking about it being Test Tube at first but the more we talked about it, it seems possible." Nickel confessed. He nervously scratched the back of his neck.

Knife face palmed himself and sighed. "You joked about it being Test tube..." Knife side-eyed Nickel, who was nervously grinning at him. Knife sighed. "Whatever if your joke gives us an actual lead theory then whatever." Knife scoffed. Knife spared Nickel from beating his ass over it since he gave them an actual lead.

"Anyways before I was cut off by Mr. Thinks He's Funny." Knife glared daggers at Nickel, "The only reason why Test Tube would check the cameras is if she wanted to find Fan." Knife explained. "She asked me and a couple of other people where Fan was and he was nowhere to be seen, if she was desperate for answers she would want to go over security footage, she's not dumb you know." Knife explained his idea.

Trophy hummed. "I see where you're coming from, honestly it seems like a possible theory if you ask me." He added. Suddenly an older woman, who had minty green striped hair came over with a notepad and walked over to the group's table.

 Suddenly an older woman, who had minty green striped hair came over with a notepad and walked over to the group's table

"What can I get for you boys!" The lady asked politely, clicking her pen and getting ready to write down their order. The group gave their food orders to her, she wrote their orders down. "Alright, thank you!" She walked away.

"I know her, she's a nice lady." Trophy commented.

"Who is she?" OJ asked the jock.

"Tea Kettle, I just call her TK for short." Trophy answered him. "Heard she got a divorce after 12 years of marriage, but she's still happy with her kids." he added on while he leaned back in his chair.

OJ hummed. "Anyways, back to Knife's theory, it seems possible, she has asked me on multiple occasions to look at security footage." OJ commentated, "Who do you guys think possibly attacked her?" OJ asked. The group thought for a moment.

Knife scratched his chin. "That depends, we aren't sure if the suspect is inside or outside of the hotel." Knife suggested, "They seem to be targeting the Bright Lights." Knife added.

"That's strange...if that's the case then Paintbrush is next right?" Nickel commented.

"If that's the case then id keep an eye on them, who knows what could happen." Knife stated, he laid back.

The group discussed the case and gave their thoughts until Tea Kettle came back to give them their meals. "Here's your meals!" She gently passed the food to the group and they thanked her. OJ handed the bill to TK and she kindly thanked the businessman as she walked away.

"Hell yeah!" Trophy said in excitement as he dug in. Knife took a bite and hummed.

"You know what, it's actually pretty good, I'm kinda glad we came here." Knife complimented as he took another bite. Nickel nodded in agreement, and so did OJ.

"Thanks for taking us Knife, hopefully, we get this case solved." OJ kindly thanked the punk. Knife gave him a "No problem." Hum.

Knife finished his meal and sat up. "I'm going to go smoke, I'll wait for you guys outside." The group nodded an 'ok', and Knife walked outside and looked up to see the gray cloudy sky. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from his leather jacket. he lit the cigarette and blew out smoke.

He hoped that nobody else would get hurt.