Ch 3: Calm Before The Storm

Back at U.A, Katsuki and the others felt immensely proud out of nowhere as they had an idea why that was the case as they all left and pilled into Shoto's car as they drove to Izuku and Izumi's home since they figured Izuku, Momo and Kyoka spent the night there as they had the rest of the week off from school as Ochaco put Eri into a little car seat as Izumi called shotgun.

Eri: "Auntie Zumi, are Yaomomo and the cool rocker lady going to be my new mommies?"

Izumi: "I have complete confidence that Momo and Kyoka are your new mommies Eri."

Eri: "Yay!"

After making a quick lunch stop, they arrived at the Midoriya household as Katsuki tried to open the door but it was locked as Izumi unlocked it with her key, thinking Izuku locked the door last night and everyone was still asleep.

Izumi: "Hello? Mom? Dad? Izuku? Anyone home?"

Ochaco and Tsu checked Izuku and Izumi's room which was pretty obvious to find while Izumi checked her parents room as no one was home.

Ochaco: "Weird. Where else would they be?"

Tsu: "Maybe they're at either Jiro's house or Yaomomo's house." *ribbit*

Katsuki: "Yeah, because staying the night at your girlfriends house after the first date isn't a dumb idea."

Tsu: "Maybe their parents aren't home."

Katsuki: "What if their parents come back early huh? That would awkward!"

Izumi: "Oh wait a minute. Izuku must be at our cottage."

Katsuki: "Oh yeah. That completely slipped my mind."

Ochaco: "You guys have a cottage?"

Izumi: "Yeah, it's a little ways away from the city."

Shoto: "Welp, next stop."

They all pilled back into the Shoto mobile as they drove to the Midoriya cottage.

Meanwhile with Izuku and his girlfriends

Izuku was walking down the stairs holding Momo in his arms as she couldn't walk properly because she and Izuku got in some early morning sex which they both enjoyed as Izuku laid Momo on the couch.

Momo: "You were incredible Izuku. Just like last night, and you are a very early riser baby."

Izuku: "Can you blame me? I get to wake up next to two of the greatest and most beautiful girls I've ever met in my life."

Momo smiled as she pulled Izuku in for a kiss which Izuku accepted happily as they kissed for a minute as they stopped as Izuku went to take a shower as Momo decided she'd make some breakfast as she walked to the kitchen, albeit very slowly.

Izuku got the shower running as he was about to get in but then felt he was being jerked off as he saw familiar jacks around his man meat.

Izuku: "Morning Kyoka."

Kyoka: "You really thought you'd get away with only pounding Momo in the morning?"

Izuku: "I would have woken you up but you looked perfect in your sleep."

Kyoka blushed at Izuku's complement and retracted her jacks as she planned on seducing him but this wasn't going how she wanted as Izuku hugged her.

Izuku: "It's cute when you care this much."

Kyoka: "You're an idiot and I love you for it."

Izuku smiled as he pulled Kyoka into the shower with him which surprised her but she smirked as she stood against the wall before spreading her pussy for her man.