Ch 4: All Hell Breaks Loose

As the week neared it's end, Mina, Toru, Katsumi and Nejire were completely confident that their little plan would bring Izuku to them and that Momo and Kyoka would be destined to be forever alone and were waiting anxiously for Izuku to return to the dorm as time was almost up.

Katsumi: "You ready girls? In 2 more hours, Icchan will be all ours."

Nejire: "And those two stupid broads will be condemned to being used for pity and as sluts for the rest of their lives."

However, that was heard by Denki as he and Iida as they were getting some food and were confused by what Nejire just said.

Denki: "What's that all about?"

Iida: "No idea, but calling someone both a broad and a slut seems to be uncalled for."

Denki: "True. Hey, you know when Izuku's coming back?

Iida: "Sometime today. Also, it's odd that he, Yaoyorozu and Jiro all left together and haven't came back."

Denki: "You think they're dating?"

Iida: "Maybe, given how often I see both of them looking at him, I'd be surprised if they weren't."

Denki: "Wait a minute."

Suddenly, the dorms doors opened as the dumb girls got up and were happy to see Izuku but when they saw the others with him, mainly Momo and Kyoka hanging off his arms, they were pissed.

Katsumi: 'Icchan, you better not be cheating on us with those dumb whores!'

Nejire: 'If they don't get their hands off my man, I'll fucking kill them!'

Toru: 'They just tired, that's why they hanging off him. Right?'

Mina: 'You fucking traitors!'

Izuku sat down with Momo and Kyoka as Katsumi was up in their faces as yelled at Momo and Kyoka.

Katsumi: "PONYTAIL! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU AND EARS CLINGING ON ICCHAN'S ARMS!?'

Momo: "Because me and Kyoka are both dating him Bakubitch. Got a problem with that?"

Katsumi, Nejire, Mina and Toru's eyes all widen in shock and rage as others started congratulating them.

Iida: "Good for you Izuku, you deserve this after what you've done for us all."

Koda: "Y-yeah. You three look great together."

Denki: "Yeah, congrats man."

Mina: "What?! Why aren't you mad Denki?"

Denki: "What? Why would I be mad?"

Mina: "You like Jiro, remember dumbass!?"

Denki: "Uh, no I don't. I've been going out with Ibara since the Sports Festival."

Mina: "WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"

Denki: "Because my relationships are none of your damn business. Also, did the fact I've been going to Class B's dorms a lot not tip you off?"

???: "Dude, she has the worst attention span out of anyone in our class."

Everyone turned to see who the voice was as they saw a familiar set of purple hair.