Ch 7: Izuku Vs Kirishima

A few weeks have passed since the incident involving Katsumi, Mina, Toru and Nejire failing to blackmail Izuku into dating him as they actually stayed away from Izuku, Momo and Kyoka, however it only made things worse as Mina and Katsumi were starting to be driven mad with jealousy while Toru and Nejire were just pissed off they failed and got in trouble.

One day after class, Izuku was packing his things while talking with Momo and Kyoka when he suddenly saw Kirishima walking towards him.

Izuku: "Oh Kirishima, what's up?"

Izuku's answer came in the form of Kirishima punching him in the face as Izuku staggered a bit from the suddenness of the punch as a crowd.

Katsuki: "Shitty Hair, what the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Kirishima: "You bastard, it's your fault!"

Izuku: "What?"

Izumi: "You dumbass, my brother hasn't done anything to you!"

Kirishima: "Oh yes he did and knows it, don't you, you unmanly bastard?!"

Kirishima activated his quirk in his arm and punched Izuku in the face again as a bit of blood fell from Izuku's nose as he just wiped it away as Izuku turned toward the windows and opened it, confusing everyone present.

Suddenly, Izuku grabbed Kirishima with Blackwhip before jumping out the window and sliding down the wall, and right before he reached the ground, Izuku punched Kirishima downwards to the ground as Izuku also landed on him for good measure.

Izuku grabbed Kirishima by the collar as he headbutted him, followed by kneeing him in the gut before Izuku threw him at the wall.

Izuku: "I don't know who pissed in your cheerios, but don't take it out on me."

Kirishima: "You bastard, you stole her from me!"

Izuku: "Can I not spend one day with my girlfriends without someone getting pissed off? I swear, if you're jealous because Momo and Kyoka love me, I'm going to kill something!"

Kirishima: "I don't give a shit about them, this is about you stealing Mina from me!"

Izuku: ". . . . . . . . I'm sorry, what?"

The people who were still in the classroom were currently watch the spat between Izuku and Kirishima as they all face plammed.

Shoto: "You have to be kidding me."

Katsuki: "He's seriously pissed that Pinky loves Izuku instead of him despite Izuku hating her guts?"

Tsuyu: "They belong together if they get mad over the dumbest things." *ribbit*

Ochaco: "Preach to that Tsu."

Izuku: "You can't be serious right now."

Kirishima: "I've known Mina since middle school, we hung out together, and promised we'd become heroes together and the moment she lays her eyes on mr big shot with two quirks, she completely forgets about me and focus on you!"

Izuku: "Sounds more like a you problem rather then a me problem, especially if you never told her how you feel."

Kirishima: "I never got the chance to because of you! She'd constantly go on and on about how much she loves you and hates Yaoyorozu and Jiro for being so close with you. And honestly, I don't know what they see in you, you're nothing close to a man, you're too damn open with your emotions and always think about others rather than himself and. . ."

Izuku took the chance to deck Kirishima in the face while he was distracted ranting about Izuku

Izuku: "Your parents clearly never taught the most important part of being a man."

Kirishima: "What?!"

Izuku: "Manners maketh man. Do you know what that means?"

Kirishima: "Shut up you weak unmanly bastard, burn in hell!"

Kirishima ran towards Izuku but Izuku jumped out of the way, and kicked Kirishima in the side of the head with a OFA powered kick.

Izuku: "Let me teach you a lesson then."

Izuku activated Full Cowl at 30% as Kirishima entered his Unbreakable form as the two glared each other down.

Izuku: 'Alright, I can either wear him down by hitting him with powerful strikes or I can wait out his limit, he can barely handle Unbreakable for 40 seconds."

Kirishima rushed Izuku and threw a punch as Izuku dodged and moved back from Kirishima since Kirishima's speed is hindered while in Unbreakable as he ran towards Izuku and punched him again, this time Izuku blocked it by creating an electric shield as Kirishima started punching it to try and break it.

Izuku: "10."

Izuku deactivated the shield as Kirishima stumbled as Izuku blasted him with an electric rocket at point blank range.

Kirishima went flying as Izuku grabbed him with Blackwhip to stop him from hitting the school and threw him in the other direction before slamming him into the ground.

Izuku: "20."

Izuku pulled Kirishima to him as he briefly jumped up to 45% and punched him in the gut, followed by a swift kick to Kirishima's right arm at 50%.

Kirishima held his right arm in pain as Izuku jumped back down to 30% as he ran at Izuku and went to hit with his left arm but Izuku caught the punch, threw Kirishima back before using Blackwhip to restrain Kirishima and channels his lightning through it to stun him.

Izuku: "30."

Kirishima surprisingly resisted being stunned before trying to kick Izuku but Izuku jumped back before planting his feet on the ground.

He then leaped towards Kirishima as he bashed both his fists into Kirishima's gut as hard as he could without hurting his wrist as Izuku started to charge his lightning as Kirishima ran towards Izuku once more but Izuku suddenly smirked.

Izuku: "And 40!"

Kirishima turned back to normal as Izuku unleashed a massive storm of lightning on Kirishima's dumbass.

Kirishima yelled really loudly in pain as Izuku made sure his lightning wouldn't kill Kirishima but just really, really hurt as after Izuku finished his attack, Kirishima fell over and passed out

Izuku then lifted him over his shoulder, used Blackwhip to reach the window he jumped out of and jumped back inside as he threw Kirishima to Iida.

Izuku: "Take him to Recovery Girl, and make sure you tell Mr Aizawa what he did."

Izuku grabbed the hands of his lovely girlfriends as they walked to the dorms.

Meanwhile, while that was happening, Katsuki and Himiko were following someone who they managed to see slipping out of the school as they figured that wasn't good.

After trailing the person for a bit, the blondes both stop as they overheard the person talking to someone as their eyes widen as the person said Shigaraki as they both made themselves know to the person they followed.

Katsuki & Himiko: "So, care you explain why you're chatting with the L.O.V. . . . . Aoyama?!"