Ch 8: Proposal & Epilogue

Katsuki and Himiko were both glaring at Aoyama, waiting for him to give them an answer to why he was paling around with the L.O.V as Aoyama was shaking in his boots as he tried to run for it but Katsuki used his explosions to propel himself towards Aoyama and knocked him out cold.

Katsuki: "Welp, frenchie is going to have a lot of explaining to do."

Himiko nodded in agreement as Katsuki picked up the unconscious Aoyama and headed back to the dorms.

After they got to the dorms, they informed the whole class along with Nezu what they over, everyone was shocked as they tied up Aoyama and waited until he woke up as Nezu called All Might's detective friend who's a walking lie detector as after a while, Aoyama woke up to an interrogation.

The whole class was yelling at Aoyama, waiting for him to explain why he was going behind their backs and talking with the L.O.V, being all understandably hurt that they were betrayed by someone they all trusted and cared about as Aoyama began to explain everything.

Aoyama told them that he was actually born quirkless and that in order to not have him go through the same pain and torment other quirkless people do, his parents made a deal with All For One and gave Aoyama his quirk, but the catch was that Aoyama had to be All For One's mole inside U.A or risk the deaths of his parents.

Despite having Tsukauchi there to confirm that Aoyama was telling the truth, they all could tell he was telling them the truth as the tears flew down Aoyama's face as he had genuine regret and disgust for himself by the tone of his voice and out of everyone, Izuku sympathized with Aoyama the most.

Izuku knew what it was like to be treated like dirt for not having a quirk, though Izuku was extremely lucky to the fact his quirk just needed more time to develop itself while Aoyama wasn't that lucky.

Izuku was in thought when Katsumi blasted Aoyama with her explosions as everyone just looked at her with 'WTF' looks on their faces.

Katsuki: "Katsumi, what the fuck is wrong with you?!!!"

Katsumi: "Who gives a shit, he's working for the villains, he deserves to die."

Iida: "DID YOI NOT JUST HEAR EVERYTHING HE SAID?! AND IT'S CONFIRMED HE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH!"

Katsumi: "Don't care."

Katsumi went to blast him again as Aoyama braced himself but Izuku stepped in front of Katsumi and grabbed her wrists, very, very hard.

Katsumi: "WHAT THE?! Icchan, let me go!"

Izuku: "Not unless you stop acting like a bitch."

Katsumi: "Icchan, he back stabbed us, he deserves it!"

Izuku: "Answer this, are you attacking him because of him working for All For One, or because he was quirkless once, just like me?"

Katsumi: ". . . . . . Of course not Icchan. . ."

Katsumi said while stuttering left Izuku completely unconvinced as he shoved her to the ground as Momo kicked her in the cunt while Katsuki just looked at his sister.

After a bit of trying to talk Aoyama down which Izuku was able to done, Nezu told Aoyama that he would have to face some form of punishment for helping the league, despite it being against his will but Nezu promised he'd make sure it was too severe of a punishment as Aoyama told them where he was going to meet with All For One himself to receive new instructions as Class A came up with a plan.

The day eventually came as Aoyama met up with All For One to receive new orders and while All For One was going off on his typical, evil shtick, he was unaware of the fact he was surrounded until Aoyama smirked as his skin started melting off, revealing it to be Himiko the whole time as she slashed All For One as Izuku rushed him while using Full Cowl at 50% and he punched All For One across the face and went into the ground as the rest of the class along with Endeavor and Mirio showed themselves as a massive fight broke out.