Ch 6: Failed Blackmail

Izuku sat on his bed as he was preparing himself as Momo and Kyoka came into the room.

Momo & Kyoka: "Hey darling."

Izuku: "Hey girls."

Izuku kissed them on the cheek as they sat down beside him as Kyoka noticed something was up with Izuku.

Kyoka: "You ok?"

Izuku: "I'm about to tell you two something that absolutely no one must know. Promise me you won't tell anyone."

Momo: "We promise Zuwu."

Kyoka: "We'll keep our mouths shut."

(Note, I'm not including the OFA users with quirks die early thing, I personally find that stupid)

Izuku: "Good. You two know about my two quirks, Electric Control and Stockpile right?"

Momo: "Yeah."

Izuku: "Stockpile isn't my quirk and that's not even it's actual name."

Kyoka: "Wait, how is it not yours?"

Izuku: "I got it passed down from All Might before starting U.A."

Momo: "Passing down a quirk, that shouldn't be possible."

Izuku: "Well, it is."

Izuku then explained the origin of One For All and All For One and quite frankly, Momo and Kyoka couldn't believe what they were hearing.

Granted, lots of things are possible with quirks but this was something else entirely as Izuku finished explaining OFA's history as Kyoka and Momo were still in shock of what they learned.

Kyoka: "Wow, that's a lot to take in in such a short amount of time. Does anyone else know?"

Izuku: "Just my sister, Kacchan, Shoto and Himiko."

Momo: "Wait, so OFA getting stronger with each new user, that's why. . ."

Izuku: "I barely used it until after our internships. It put lots of strain on my body and All Might wasn't exactly helpful in that department since he never had that problem. That and I was so used to using my electricity so I mainly used that."

Momo: "Well, at least you got something useful out of your internship, can't say the same for me. Kendo and I were basically secretaries the whole time."

Izuku: "Oh yeah, you did yours with Uwabani. Guess I probably should have warned you it wouldn't be the best offer, I'm sorry Momo."

Momo: "It's not your fault Izuku, I should have seen that a mile away. I guess I was either too hopeful or naive."

Izuku: "Yeah, things aren't as black and white as we thought when we were kids. Not all heroes are the greatest people in the world."

Kyoka: "Like the explosive bitch?"

Izuku: "Definitely. Hell, she's lucky she's even here in the first place. If I told Principal Nezu everything she's done, she'd be kicked out in an instant."

Kyoka: "I wouldn't complain. Gives me the chance to enjoy singing and our boyfriend in peace and quiet."

Izuku: "Well, we'd still have Alien Bitch, Invisibitch and the Periwinkle bitch to deal with."

Kyoka: "Fair enough."

Momo: "Oh yeah, ready to meet our parents today?"

Izuku: "Not really."

Kyoka: "Eh, as long as you be yourself, you're good."

Izuku smiled as he kissed Kyoka on the cheek while on the other side, Mina was eavesdropping on them as she overheard Izuku telling Momo and Kyoka about OFA as she got an idea as she ran to Katsumi, Toru and Nejire and told them what she overheard.