Ch 5: Family Day

After Izuku, Momo and Kyoka reviled their newly established relationship didn't go over smoothly with the class A girls plus Nejire but it went well with the staff as Nezu offered to let Izuku and Kyoka share Momo's room with her which they both excepted without hesitating.

And naturally Eri was excited because she and her papa could be closer to her mamas.

After Izuku and Kyoka finished moving their things into Momo's room, Izuku was thinking of ways to improve about OFA and Electrokinesis as Momo sneaked up on him and hugged him which made Izuku smile.

Izuku: "I know it's you Momo."

Momo(pouting): "No fair Zuzu, I'm supposed to startle you."

Izuku: "Well, you definitely have better chances of doing that than the periwinkle air head."

Momo smirked as she spun Izuku's chair to face her as she sat on his lap and started to make out with him as Izuku immediately got into as he slid his hand into her shirt as he tried to undone Momo's bra but wasn't getting anywhere as Momo blushed as she broke the kiss for a second.

Momo: "Um Izuku, I'm not wearing a bra."

Izuku: "Oh, well that's works for me."

Momo pulled Izuku back into their make out session as he started to undone Momo's shirt but before he could free Momo's luscious milkers, the door started to open as the two reorganized themselves as they saw Kyoka and Eri walk in as Eri ran to her mama of creation.

Eri: "Mommy Momo, look what Mommy Kyoka taught me."

Eri stuck up her middle finger as granted looked adorable but Izuku and Momo were both shocked as they both glared at Kyoka.

Kyoka: "Hey in my defense, Pinky and Invisi-bitch were getting on my nerves and I thought Eri was distracted."

Momo: "What did they do this time?"

Kyoka: "Called me names, insulted my chest size, threated to blackmail us to dump Izuku even though they have nothing to blackmail us with and then they called Eri a pathetic cursed demon and then I stabbed them both in the eyes."

Izuku: "If Eri wasn't in the room, I would rock your world so damn hard Kyoka."

Izuku whispered that into Kyoka's ear so Eri wouldn't hear as Kyoka blushed hard as Eri got an idea as she looked to her parents.

Eri: "Papa, can we please have a family day out?"

Izuku, Momo & Kyoka: "Of course we can Snowball."

Eri: "Yay!" *giggles adorably*

They all quickly changed their outfits into something more casual as Izuku and Eri stepped outside while Momo and Kyoka changed as they all saw their new outfits.