OUR SONG: Sarai

"All right, guys," Sydonia O'Hara spoke up as she entered the room. "We need to talk about something. "

We always had to talk about something. She was the psychologist for our work group so she was present at all times to observe us. She was too nice, I couldn't help but feel that she interfered too much in her attempt to know our emotions.

"You'll see, "she continued. "Tony has made a very important decision on an aesthetic level for the good of her character. So when she walks in I need both ladies and gentlemen, especially gentlemen, to affirm that she is beautiful; even if you don't think so, she is. And if you still haven't learned to pretend, which I see as unlikely because you are now actors, don't say anything. "

At this time there were many people participating in this project, but they kept our group apart most of the time.

The workshops continued, but due to the rush, at the last meeting they assured that in just a few days we would start filming the trailer because it was necessary to launch a previous teaser and the managerial whims were immediate. Whatever the director asked of Tonya to fulfill his vision for her character, it had to be something serious because it was an issue that had been on the air for almost a week.

The door opened almost theatrically and she appeared. Everything around us stopped for an instant. It was her, the same face, the same body. But her long and well-groomed hair disappeared, that is, not completely, but only because the stylist lacked enthusiasm.

The blonde tone with which we met her no longer existed, the shade of what was once her hair and that we could barely glimpse was pure black; her natural color, I guessed.

"Kris, you're spilling your drink, "she commented in a sour tone, reaching both hands into the pockets of her oddly baggy pants.

At what point did this girl think letting her glass spill while watching her with her mouth half open was being discreet?

"So this is what all the fuss was about, "Joe commented, he was the best one to start talking.

Probably? Who knows.

"Phil thinks a tough gangbanger can't have long hair. My image had to match Rue's clothes and presence. "

"What does hair have to do with this? "I thought, but decided to keep quiet.

They chose her for that role because of her influence on the social media, what need was there for her to change her appearance? I was aware that there are many actors who make great sacrifices for a role, but they are sure that the result will be successful. What security did they give her to take this decision?

"Your features speak for themselves," Hwan opined, but we all noticed that he was just trying to be gentle. "I think you look good. "

She snorted.

"Please! Can you imagine yourself looking like this? You take care of your hair more than anyone in this room, rich boy. "

"Why did you agree to do it? "Krista asked on behalf of everyone, cleaning her fruit juice-stained blouse. "Of all of us you are the one who least needs this project, you are already kind of popular. "

Tonya crossed her arms, seemed to be thinking about it a lot. Or so I thought, I was used of having the same expression.

"The hair grows back," she stated without looking at us. "Our king made the decision to get tattooed, that's something permanent. I thought if she was able to accept something like that, wouldn't it be ridiculous for me to refuse a haircut? "

I don't know you if someone blames me for this.

We spent the rest of the day rehearsing.