🌈☀️ *9* ☀️🌈

Félix: It was difficult, so you’ve just given up. You might fail, so why bother trying?

Agustín: Exactly.

Agustín, to Isabela: I told you he'd understand.

+====+×+====+

Camilo: And what do I get out of this?

Mirabel: I will give you a dollar.

Camilo: What do you think I am? A chump? I would never do it for a dollar!

Mirabel: How bout two dollars?

Camilo: You got yourself a deal.

(Can't remember if I've done this one already)

+====+×+====+

Mirabel: Here is my wall of inspirational people.

Camilo: Is that a picture of you?

Mirabel: Yes, I am big enough to admit that I am often inspired by myself.

+====+×+====+

Mirabel: *talking about Camilo’s funeral* You do know we’re burying a great person today!

Isabela, shocked: Did someone else die?

+====+×+====+

Camilo: Pardon the intrusion, but-

Dolores: On this moment or just my life in general?

+====+×+====+

Abuela: So you're looking for information on this thing, huh? Well, I feel like it must be from far away.

Mirabel: What makes you say that?

Abuela: If it's something even I don't know about, then I'm sure nobody else must have a clue. So it's gotta be from some faraway place. Impeccable reasoning, isn't it?

Mirabel: Abuela... You don't have a clue about this thing, do you?

Abuela: *screams in anger*

+====+×+====+

Julieta: What’s wrong? You look 10 seconds away from ripping someone’s throat out.

Dolores: Camilo and Mirabel were trying to invoke one of the minor gods again last night. I didn't get an ounce of sleep, thanks to their bloody chanting.

+====+×+====+

Camilo: Mira, do you love me?

Mirabel: Of course I do!

Camilo: Would you still love me if I did something bad?

Mirabel: Well, of course I… would…

Camilo: I mean something really, really—

Mirabel: Cami, what did you do?

+====+×+====+

Camilo: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Camilo lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the person who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

+====+×+====+

Dolores: How do you do that?

Agustín: I'm fearless.