Prologue: "Nativitas Rubri Pueri Lunae"

A baby boy was born under the red moonlit night of the 'Red Moon'. The 'Red Moon', an event ever so strange but normal, a phenomenon regarded as holy and powerful. The moon will be dyed a sunset red once every year, every November 8, the moon will be sunset red, dyeing the world a beautiful and peaceful sunset red, balls and ceremonies will be held, but not once was a child born. But this year's 'Red Moon' was darker, instead of dyeing the world sunset red the world was dyed blood red. Many saw catastrophe up ahead...their not wrong..

Cale Henituse, heir and child of The Henituse County, was born under the moonlit night of the "Dark Red Moon". An event so strange, everyone was struck, no child was born, not once in history, no child of any gender was born during the "Red Moon". What was so special about Cale Henituse? The child was born with a beautiful crimson red hair that seemingly shimmers under the moonlight, skin so smooth as porcelain, he looked as fragile as a porcelain doll, he looked dainty and elegant despite being a male. His eyes sparkles like diamonds, his eyes are ruby red with a tint of gold. He has a beauty that brings the dragons to shame, the personification of the "Red Moon"..

He was seen as a blessing from the Gods, a gift given to them, his beauty a sign, his talents, his intellect, he was a gift, sent to help the world...how...Ignorant...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated: 01/06/2023