Chapter 6: Tea Party 3

Cale went to his mother's room to invite her on a Tea Party. "Mom?" Cale said in a excited voice. "Yes honey?" His mom said happily while painting.
"Oh, mom what are you painting?". Said Cale with a wondering voice. "Red roses, why?". Jour said with curiosity.
"Nothing, mom do you wanna join me in Tea Party?". Cale said enthusiastically. "Sure, why not?". Jour said happily.

(A/N: Jour that's the worst decision you've ever made...That kid is a Demon that is probably born from the pits of hell. And that hell is my mind, ok?)

"Ok, I'll prepare it in the rose garden, mother". Cale said as he smiled.

"Beacrox can you make me some cakes, snacks, and sweet tea, thanks...". Cale said while peeking the kitchen.
"Yes young master Cale". Beacrox said with his usual stoic face and monotone voice.

After the tea and snacks were prepared he carefully put the poison in the tea that was on one of the cups. He also put some of the poison as well in his own tea, he does not need to worry because of his ancient power "The Vitality of the Heart" making it perfect. After that he sneaked the poison in the servant's closet removing his fingerprints in it by wiping it. He did this so that no one will suspect him of doing such horrendous act. Now all he need to do is wait.

He and his mother started chatting he saw his mother sipping her tea that has Arsenic Poison in it. He has to fight back the urge to smile. He then casually drank his tea happily.

His mother felt pain almost immediately. "MOTHER!?". Cale said in an urgent voice and then quickly standing up. He also coughed up blood. 'Perfect'. Cale said in his head. He then fainted so did his mother, it was because of the pain.

The guards and servants were alerted and rushed down to the Countess and
The Young Master. They all panicked and then immediately reporting to
Count Deruth. Count Deruth immediately called the best doctors and priests in the the Henituse Territory. Cale was starting to get better after some healing, but it's really his ancient power doing the job.
The Count started investigating the servants and even Beacrox since he was the cook. They later found an
Arsenic Poison in one of servants closet, immediately getting him imprisoned forever.

After a 2 days Cale was fully healed, the priests said it's probably because his tea only has a little amount of poison. They thought that the servant probably thought that Cale won't survive since it's a strong poison. Not really though it's because his Ancient Power did all the work. It's been a week and Countess only got worse. Vomiting more and more and the pain become worse. And in the end they all gave up, she can't be healed anymore and she knew that. That niihe called Cale in her bedroom.

"Cale.. *cough* m-mommy wants y-you to get the d-di-diary under m-mommy's bed ok?". She said with a pained face and sad, struggling voice. Cale just nodded while crying. 'Finally, it's so hard not to smile'. Cale thought. After getting the diary he locked the door. His mother was confused of what was happening. Cale then smiled to his mother while putting a gag in her mouth. "You know mother...". He said while smiling. "You really have to make me wait a whole week before you die".
He said while smiling. He then proceeded to strangle his mom slowly. Him seeing her struggle gave him pleasure. He then removed the gag off her mouth then shouted after unlocking the door.

"Mother!?". He said loudly just enough to make the servants and guards outside to hear him. He then proceeded to shake his mother over and over again.
"Mom, please wake up, please wake up, please wake up...Don't leave me.." He said while crying. His dad immediately ran to the room. His butler Hans pulled him away and brought him to his room. Once he was inside he locked the door and activated the sound proofing device.

He then laughed over and over again.
"HAHAHAHHAA". He laughed hesterically.
"Finally she's dead, HAHAHAHA!". Laughing again.

The Twisted Child has schemed something big for the first time and the The Twisted Child liked it, he liked winning and then tricking everyone. The Despair in there eyes once they lost something or finding out they were tricked, is Pure Entertainment for him. The pain in there eyes his Addicted to it. There torture, everything. He kept laughing and laughing like a Pshycopath.