Chapter 7: The Rose Funeral

Cale did not attend his mother's funeral until the last day. People thought Cale was too devastated to even see his mother's funeral as he can't bear to see it and that he cried a river in her funeral. Of course Cale was just too annoyed to come. On the last day he went on his mother's secret
Rose Garden. He activated sound proofing device in the area. He then laughed hesterically over and over again. He then proceeded to pluck a rose flower full of thorns with his bare hands. Blood came out of his hands.
'How beautiful'. He thought to himself then smiled. He then threw his red daggers to the birds on the trees. He then proceeded to retrieve them. He learned stealth techniques by secretly watching Ron and Beacrox practicing. Just sneaking into behind them and not getting caught is already enough to train.

He then proceeded to paint in his mother's Rose Garden. He then painted a  forest that surrounds a lake with a giant moon up the lake, all in the shades of red. The painting smelled strange, there's a coppery and fishy smell that surrounds the painting. Most people would probably recognized it as blood, but everybody believed that it's nothing as the young master is the who painted it. Cale has used a mixture of his blood and the birds' blood as paint. This shall be his souvenir for his first successful plan. He hung this on his wall, in his bedroom, savoring the smell of blood.

A day later, he went to Harris Village secretly, a village near the wall separating The Forest of Darkness and Harris Village.
He then proceeded to kidnap one of the people there. He brought them in a cave he saw around the area. He then proceeded to satisfy himself by torturing the person using his shield.

He made the shield smaller and thin, thin enough to cut a human flesh. The poor man can't believe what he was witnessing, the kind young master of The Henituse Territory is cutting his limbs off. Cale then as a finishing blow sliced the man's stomach. His guts came pouring so did his other organs. Cale then started dissecting them and hanging them in the cave walls for display. He also hang the now boneless body hanging on the wall like some kind of trophy. Cale kept it there, hoping a very kind soul to see his masterpiece.