Chapter 5: Tea Party 2

Cale went to his father's office to get his permission for him to go outside.
*Knock* *Knock.
"Come in..."  The Count said with a tired voice. "Father..?"Cale said as he entered the office. "Yes...?Cale". The Count asked while he was doing some paperworks. "Dad, can I go to the market?...I need some things". Cale asked with an excited face and voice. "Yes, yes you can, I'll get you an assigned guards and servants". Deruth said with a stoic expression. "Thanks father".Cale said with a happy face and enthusiastic voice.

"Dumb Little Old Man". Said Cale with a giant smirk as he walked down the hallway.

"Young Master the carriage is ready". Ron said with a benign smile."Yes coming" Cale said with a stoic expression. 'Tch, this assassin is going to be a problem. But I  could make use of him in the future'. Cale thought as a giant smirk appeared in his face.

After arriving in the market he sneaked away from the guards and servants including Ron. He then went to alley which has a secret passage underground. He wore a black mask that covers his eyes and nose. He colored his hair black using a magic device and went in. He saw quite the amount of shops around the area. This is the Black Market located in the Henituse Territory.

He searched for a famous poison shop, he walked in and met the owner. "Hello sir what might I help you today?". Asked by a man that is also wearing a mask. He has blue hair and green emerald eyes."Do you have any Arsenic Poison here?". Asked Cale with a stoic face. "Ho, quite a strong poison. Yes I do have it". Said the owner with an amused face. 'What an interesting child, going in poison shop in the
Black Market' He thought.
"How much?". Said Cale. " 10,000 gallons". Said the blue haired man. "Give me 1 bottle of it". He then proceeded to throw a bag of coins.

After receiving the poison he sneaked back to the place he was originally in. He burned the mask, the magic device, and his robe that he used when he went outside. He was very happy of today.

The Twisted Child is once again planning something dangerous...Not for him though but for his mother.

After going back home he went and hid the poison in a secret compartment under his bed. Now his planning the the second part of the plan that he delicately planned. Just for his Dear Time Diary.