Chapter:11: Chrysle's Wife

Cale who was peacefully walking through the garden, 3 days after his confrontation with Ron.  Chrysle leaned towards his ear and whispered:

"There's an assassin, just above of that big dark oak tree..."She whispered quietly, to not alarm the assassin. Cale secretly peeked on the branches of the giant dark oak tree, and lo and behold 2 assassins could be seen perched on one of the branches.

"Bring them to me" Cale replied as smiled brightly. He was very excited for his first toys after all. Chrysle just smirked and vanished, reappearing above the two assassins. The two were startled of the sudden attack and went into their fighting stance. This was of course no use against a Goddess, and they were easily knocked out by Chrysle and were both carried by her to Cale.

"Can you teleport us in the Forest of Darkness? I know a cave where we can hide, oh and please make a clone of you and me, we can't have the entire county in chaos do we? Cale said to Chrysle who was carrying the two assassins. She just nodded and soon they found themselves in the Forest of Darkness. Cale led them to a cave, which he used when he was dissecting a villager of Harris Village. They entered the dark cave which Chrysle immediately lit up. A rotting smell can be smelled, and the rotting corpse of the villager is still in the cave.

Chrysle sighed and snapped her fingers. The room was now clean with no traces of the corpse at all. The smell was gone and was replaced with the smell of roses. The cave soon defied the logic of space as it was larger inside than the outside. The cave became luxurious with red walls with golden touches, over all the place was a mansion in the inside. She led Cale in a torture chamber filled with different types of torturing devices. She then tied up the two men in spinning wheels.

"How is it dear?" She asked Cale with a gentle smile. 

"I love it" Cale said who looked like an excited child. Chrysle just chuckled at this patted Cale in the head. Her nose soon started to bleed from overusing her powers which concerned Cale, who gave her a handkerchief to wipe her nose. She smiled at Cale and started wiping the blood off her nose. She led Cale in on of the living rooms while they wait the two to wake up. Cale sat on of the couches and was served with desserts and honey tea. Cale went and grabbed a slice of a matcha cake. 

"You should go and explore" She said as she gave him a map of the house. The house or base was pretty big, though saying "pretty big" is an understatement (This is spoilage to the fullest). There was 5 living rooms, 7 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, 3 giant kitchens, 1 big office, 5 smaller offices, 2 giant libraries, 3 changing rooms, 6 studies, 3 giant closets, 3 dining areas, 3 gardens    1 big rose garden and 1 big entrance. Cale explored this rooms and was now pretty sure that this goddess has been watching more than he expected, almost everything in here is what he likes. He went to the entrance and saw that the base looks nothing like the inside, which was good.

Cale went back the living room where he and Chrysle were waiting at just a moment before. He walked in and was greeted with the sight of Chrysle having a severe nosebleed. She has blood constantly dripping down her nose and it wasn't a small amount of blood either, there was entire pool of blood underneath her. Cale rushed towards Chrysle who was pretty much staggering in every step. She sat down on of the couches and Cale immediately took a towel from one of the rooms and gave it to her.

"Thanks Cale" She said as she patted Cale in the head with complete disregard to her nose. They both heard a beeping noise in Chrysle's pocket. She immediately picked it up and soon a projection of a 15 year old girl with red hair can be seen.

"Hey love- What the hell!?" The woman on the screen shouted almost immediately. She immediately face palmed at the scene and sighed. She then appeared beside us after the orb that was projecting her turned off.

"Chrysle! Your being like those suicidal bastards for fuck's sake" She shouted as she ran to Chrysle who just chuckled at the statement. Cale who was standing beside them has a face who looks like he's questioning everything. The redhead woman just patted his head and started tending to Chrysle. A purple glow emitted from her hands and Chrysle's nosebleed started getting better until it fully stopped. 

"Thanks Cyra" Chrysle said as she smiled at the girl called Cyra. The woman called Cyra looked at Cale and smiled at Cale widely. Cale who was confused at the situation just stared at her. The girl changed forms now looking a year older than Chrysle, She then bowed at Cale and started introducing herself.

"Hello young master Cale, I'm Cyra, Chrysle's sponsor or wife" She said as she showed a ring colored in purple and red. Cale just stared at her in confusion. Cyra just chuckled at this reaction and patted his head again. Chrysle on the other hand just laid on the couch and slept, she's tired from using her powers and Cyra's healing powers usually made those healed by it sleepy. Cyra carried her and she soon turned to look at Cale and asked:

"Do you know where are the bedrooms here?" She asked Cale while carrying Chrysle in her arms. Cale nodded and gestured her to follow him and she gladly obliged. She then laid Chrysle down to the bed and tucked her in. She then felt the two assassins wake up and carried Cale to his surprise. She carried him down to the torture room where the two assassins were still tied up to spinning wheels.

"Oh you guys are finally awake, I was getting bored" Cale said as he stared at them. The two assassins saw Cyra behind Cale smiling like a madman. Cyra then looked at Cale and suggested an idea.

"How about we play dart except the wheel is spinning and we use knives, axes, arrows, and more sharp stuff" She said as she twirled around the room. She landed on a table filled with sharp objects. Cale smiled at the idea and said:

"Sounds fun Cyra - nim!"Cale shouted as he jumped walked to the objects. Cyra walked beside the first assassin and held the wheel with the intention to spin it. The two assassins saw two demons smiling mischievously as if they are just playing a game. The two tried to escape but was unable to. The wheel no. 1 started spinning to the others horror. Cale took a knife and threw it landing in...TBC

________________________________________________________________________________A/N: Are you guys loving the book? What do you think about Chrysle's wife? If you read my oyher books you'll probably know her though hehe. Do you guys want Albecale or White Star x Cale? If your picking Albecale then I think I'll make Alberu quite the tyrant if White Star x Cale then like TCF but with Cale as the enemy of the continents hehe.

Albecale

White Star x Cale

Please pick one, thank you! Bye Readers!