fluff Short romance

He is so handsome. From the moment I met him, I was shocked when he opened his mouth. He let out such a clear, quiet, deep voice. His voice did not match his body. Though it matched his face a bit. I would find out later that his voice did in fact match his body. I went around school talking to my friends and forgot about the handsome stranger in one of my college classes. I hadn't seen him and figured oh well. Until I was walking to class with one of my friends. He came up to me. He talked to me a bit about his classes and how he got transferred out of our class. I was disappointed, as I no longer have any classes with this handsome guy. We stood talking till we were both a little late to class. I had to go so I quickly excused myself. This went on for a couple weeks. We would see each other every other day or sometimes not until weeks went by. Always talking between classes and sometimes being late to each other's classes. When I noticed everyday I was rushing out of class to see if I could catch him I realized I don't even know his name! I was going to ask him. Although I didn't see him. Then I didn't see him the next day. This went on for two more days then the weekend came. I still didn't know his name! When we went back to school I finally saw him! We were talking as usual. Then when we said goodbye I turned around and said "hey! Wait. What is your name? I'm sorry, we talk pretty often but I never asked." He laughed and said "wow you don't even know my name. I'm hurt. Well my name is William. What's yours?" "You don't even know my name. My name is Natalie. Well goodbye William. See you tomorrow." "Yeah bye Natalie." I finally knew the handsome guy's name! William William. It is such a nice name. I hadn't seen William in weeks. It had been 5 weeks that I hadn't seen or talked to him. I was walking to my class and I was in a pretty bad mood. I didn't do a paper that was due today. I had forgotten and we were having a test. Of course I knew very little of the material because I didn't study. I was walking to class with my earbuds in. I was listening to music full blast. I sat under a tree by my classroom to calm down. I was feeling so overwhelmed. I looked up and there he was. William, he was walking towards me. I really didn't feel like talking but I couldn't be mean. He sat by me and started a conversation. I turned off my music and he caught me. "Natalie, don't tell me you have been listening to music the whole time I was talking to you." I laughed and said "no, I didn't. Well I did but I was listening to what you were saying. I promise." Talking to William was always so nice. I hadn't noticed how much I missed it. My bad mood was already gone. In all honesty it had probably gone away the moment I saw him walking towards me. I checked the time and left for class. I was so thankful for William being there. I wanted to ask for his number so I could know when I would see him. Although I was so hesitant because there was no way he didn't have a girlfriend. I had built up the courage to ask him the next day. Then came the next day. He wasn't even at school! I was pretty disappointed and didn't even want to risk asking anymore. I left my class a couple minutes early to get something to eat. The Professor had already stopped the lecture so we were just killing time. I was walking around when I saw WIlliam! He popped out of nowhere. He was sitting on the bench underneath the tree by my class. I went over to him and as usual, our conversation flowed freely and effortlessly. I was feeling brave and snuck a comment like "I'm sure your girlfriend doesn't mind." He was so confused. He asked me what I was talking about. I explained I thought he had a girlfriend. Then he said he didn't and asked why I seemed so shocked. I told him "Well you are so cute. How could you not have a girlfriend?" I didn't realize my thoughts escaped my mouth till I saw him looking at me shocked. I got so embarrassed I just walked away. As I was walking away he ran up to me. "Hey! Wait! You got so red. Why are you embarrassed? What did you say?" "Don't pretend you didn't hear me. You know what I said." "No, I don't think I heard right. Tell me, please?" I rolled my eyes and told him, "well you know because you are cute." He stopped walking and his mouth was a bit open. "No way! No way you actually think that." He sounded genuinely shocked. As if no one had ever told him he was cute. I was so embarrassed I just kept walking and picked up my pace. "Wait Natalie! Aww you are all red. Wait!" "Bye Willam, go to class. leave me alone." I was so embarrassed!! I walked away but regretted not getting his number. I should have used that as an opportunity, but no. I have to over complicate things. I saw him later in the day and he said, "I can't believe you called me cute. Tell me again?" I rolled my eyes and didn't respond. I would do it now. Well tomorrow I would definitely ask him. He doesn't have a girlfriend so in the worst case he could reject me. That would be bad. Now I am thinking he is going to reject me! Well he seemed pretty interested in the fact that I called him cute. I asked him the next day if he had a girlfriend. He said no again. I asked him if he was interested in anyone and he said no. I asked for his number and he said yes! I texted him and we hit it off. We also figured out that we were both interested in one another but were too scared to act. I was pretty proud of myself for taking the lead. He appreciated it as well. We hung out more often at school and a bit outside school. We were still getting used to each other's company. I liked his company and it seemed like he likes mine. After about a month we had become accustomed to one another. I was so happy that I had completely forgotten we weren't actually dating. Of course I didn't have to think about this for long because he ended up asking me out that day. It was very romantic and I was elated. I am very much in love and so happy.