period comfort

I got up this morning with the worst cramps. My stomach felt like it was being torn apart! I hate period cramps. Periods themselves aren't that bad, but with cramps they suck. I always feel so horny before I get my period. My husband loves to tease me about it. Just last week I was laying on the couch and I basically jumped him. He says he needs to file a restraining order on me. Today I just feel so terrible though. I just want to be in baggy clothes and eat whatever I want. I get so sad when I am bloated so I console myself with eating. I was sitting down on the couch writhing in pain when my husband came home. He kissed my forehead and asked if I was okay. I told him, "yeah just period cramps." He must not have cared because he just said "mm" then walked to our room. I was already feeling bad but that just crushed me. I was sitting there feeling gross and teary eyed. He came back changed into sweats and a T-shirt. "Hey, how was your day at work?" I asked him because maybe he just had a bad day! "It was good. Lay down." I looked at him and was so confused. "Why?" He looked at my face and rubbed my cheek. "So that I can put the heating pad on your stomach." I started laughing but tears came out. He started laughing and kissed me. "Aww, my love. Why are you crying?" "I thought you were mad at me! And I just wanted to be loved by you. I'm sorry. It's so stupid but I just felt so overwhelmed. I was so excited to see you." I felt so stupid but my feelings are all over the place. "Hah. You are so cute. Don't worry, silly. I am not mad at you. I just wanted to change quickly so I can comfort you. I can also 'love' you, if you want. Also, don't worry. Let me just take care of you." He said love with air-finger quotation marks. He is so scandalous sometimes. But so sweet! "I love you so much! Seriously, How did I get so lucky?" "Wow resorted to such a popular line. My poor love! You really aren't feeling good." "shut up. Come here, hug me please." "Yes ma'am." My husband is seriously the absolute best.