Bad day at school comfort

I was exiting my lecture hall. It was such a bad day at school. My professor yelled at me in front of the whole class. We were presenting projects about different cultures. We all got assigned different cultures and I got assigned native Americans. Sure my presentation wasn't the best but I had all the required information it needed. The teacher started commenting midway through my presentation. She said I was messy and needed to work better next time. I took the constructed criticism. I could organize my thoughts better. I thanked her and continued. She continued to comment at least three different times. She said that I did a really bad job. When I finished I asked her for advice and on specific parts that needed work. She looked at me crazily and said, "Are you serious? I said it was bad. What don't you get, It was bad in general!" She yelled that last part and I got so embarrassed. "Okay, what specifically needs work? I can fix it." "If you could 'fix' it, why not just do it good the first time around?" My face flushed and I felt so humiliated. I said, "okay", and walked back to my seat. I gathered my things as soon as the last person presented and walked out the class quickly. I didn't want to run out or leave as soon as I was done presenting as I didn't want to seem weak and sensitive. I walked out very composed and walked to the parking lot. I saw a familiar car and as I was walking past he opened the door. "Hey." I turned at my husband's voice and he slammed the door and ran towards me with a worried look. He put both his hands on each side of my cheeks and kissed my forehead. He started wiping tears away and asked what was wrong. I looked at him and felt so embarrassed. He hugged me and I cried into his chest. He massaged my head while I cried and whispered into my ear that it was okay. When I had calmed down and I sighed shakily he let go of me and looked down at me. "Oh my love, What happened?" I stuttered, "M-My p-p-(inhale)- professor yelled at me. The bastard! He couldn't even tell me what was wrong with my presentation!" I started wiping tears away on my own. My husband grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I am so sorry you had to go through that. Let's go home, and talk more about it." I let go a breath of relief and held tightly onto his hand while we walked into the car. I let go so he could get in the driver's seat and me in the passenger's seat. I cried internally at our separation. When he got into the car I guess he sensed what I was thinking and smiled then grabbed my hand again. He kissed the back of it again and backed up with one hand. (Yeah my husband is cool like that) I smiled finally and held onto his hand. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep. Our apartment isn't far from the university. About 27 minutes. I woke up in the middle of the night on top of the blankets and my husband's hand in mine. I was curled up with my hand reaching out while he was laying on his back with our hands locked together. I smiled and kissed the back of his hand. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I needed water. I was a bit dehydrated from all the crying. It was 2:26 am. I looked down from the glass that was our wall to the outside. We were on the 4th floor so we were pretty high up. I was admiring the dark city when arms wrapped around me. My husband put his head on my neck and kissed my neck. "Hey, What are you doing awake?" he asked me. I stroked the back of his arm that was on my chest. "I wanted some water. Plus I got a little cold." He turned slightly red and kissed my cheek. "I am sorry. I fell asleep after I brought you upstairs. I didn't put the blankets over us. You kept reaching out your hand so I grabbed yours. How are you feeling?" "No, don't apologize! It's okay. Also thank you for staying by me. I slept super well and I felt very safe. I am feeling way better." I hugged him and inhaled his scent. My husband is great. I let go of him and stood on my tippy toes. He leaned down and kissed me. It was a very sweet kiss. He opened his mouth and so did I. Our tongues briefly met then we pulled away. I gave him one last peck and hugged him again. "Thank you babe." "For what?" "For making me feel better. I love you." He hugged me again and picked me up from my waist. "Of course. I will always be here for you. I love you very much. Let's go to bed." We walked hand in hand to bed. I was very tired and very happy.