Phone s€x

"It's been so long since I have seen you. I miss you."
"I miss you too. I can't wait till you get back. I want to kiss you so bad."
"Is that all you want to do?"
You inhaled shallowly. Knowing that you were wearing his big button up- dress shirt with nothing but underwear under. You called him because you were feeling lonely and missing him. You also wanted to hear his voice once you had his smell on your skin from his shirt.
"What are you doing?" You felt like you would be caught so you changed the subject.
"I am laying down. We got our own rooms." He was breathing in the phone every now and then. Hearing his voice and breathing so close to your ear had you feeling so turned on.
"Oh?" You took another shallow breath. Your legs squirmed and your thighs pressed together as you practically breathed 'oh'. There was some sheet rustling noise on the line.
He sighed which surprised you and made your face turn red. "I really fucking miss you."
"Hah~ I really miss you too, so much. Keep talking please. I really want to hear your voice."
You practically whimpered that last part. "Heh, You are so cute. What would you like me to say?"
"Mmm I don't know. Anything." You couldn't stop your thighs from clenching against each other.
"Your voice sounds so sexy. Why are you so out of breath?" Your breathing picked up. He knows, You thought to yourself. Your heart was pounding and you felt embarrassed but you wanted him to know. To help you with your desire for him. For his touch, for his smell, for his voice, for his everything.
"Because I am laying down in your shirt naked under. I can smell you and your voice is making me fantasize about you holding me."  The minute you said it, you regretted it. He went quiet then you heard a click on the other side.
"Okay, I'm back. I had to lock the door." His voice was husky and he sounded slightly out of breath too. "Is this the only time you use my shirt?" "No." You blushed violently at this confession. "Oh, how many times?" He practically breathed this question. You shuddered a bit. Feeling more aroused and brave. "Too many times." "Fuck, that is so hot. Why didn't you ever call me?" "Because that's embarrassing!" "No, it's really sexy. Are you wet right now?" He whispered the question. Your legs clenched again and you could feel your underwear getting damp. "Don't ask me that!" "Heh, You are huh. Is it from my voice? Have you been touching yourself this whole time?" "N-no. I haven't touched myself." "What are you waiting for? I will provide erotic audio for you." "You don't have to." "But I want to, and I am going to. Tell me what you're doing." "o-okay. A-are you hard?" You whispered while trying to not sound so out of breath. "Of course. My lovely wife is telling me that she has been maturbating to me. In my clothes no less." "You are so sexy. I wish you were here, to touch me." "I very much wish I was there as well. Imagine my touch. Listen to my voice. Do you still have clothes on?" "I only have my underwear and your shirt." "Shit, I wish I could see that. You are going to have to show me when I get back. Take off your underwear and the shirt." "No, I am not going to take off the shirt. It smells like you. I can imagine me wrapped around you. I will take off my underwear, they are pretty wet right now." He panted a bit. "You're so sexy. Lay down and spread your legs. Put two fingers in your mouth." You didn't answer but just did as instructed. "Now rub your clit. But you aren't allowed to put your fingers or anything inside. That is for me to do when I get back." You started panting, feeling so good. You wanted to put your fingers inside so bad. "P~please, please can I put my fingers inside?" "hah~No." You could hear him stroking himself and panting. You started rubbing yourself faster and let out your little moans and whimpers. He panted into the phone and groaned. You both climaxed with muffled moans. You laid there panting and then he spoke. "~Hah~ That was so good. I love you." "It was alright. I can't wait till I have you inside me." "You are making me hard again." "I can not do that again just rubbing. I might actually go crazy. Goodnight, I love you. "Sigh, Okay then. Goodnight I love you." You hung up and fell asleep right away, tired, content, and slightly sweaty.