First Kiss best friends

On the second floor of my two story house I was hanging out with my best friend. We have been friends forever. We started being friends in elementary. He was always alone and I wanted to be friends with everyone in the world at the time. I went up to him and shoved a book in his hands, "here read this. Then tell me how you like it." He looked at me and rolled his eyes, "why do I have to?" I laughed and said "you're stubborn aren't you? It's my favorite book and I want my new best friend to read it." "Oh and who is your new best friend?" according to him I shoved him and said, "you, dummy!" But I am pretty sure I didn't shove him. After that we became good friends. More like I always bugged him. Wherever he went I would follow him and say, "where are we going?" He would always give me a sarcastic answer but I hated how lonely he looked. I HAD to be by his side. My friends had gotten mad that I stopped hanging out with them to hang out with him but I didn't really care. He was much nicer than them even though he always was a smart ass. I could tell he really appreciated my company. His lonely looking eyes got much brighter. I wanted to stick around to see his eyes lose the loneliness. We have already been friends for 8 years. Now we are juniors in high school! It's so crazy to think how long it has been. He first came over to my house in 4th grade for my birthday party. He got so annoyed when I invited him. He said I was being stupid for inviting a boy to my house and that my parents would get mad. I told him I had already told my parents I was inviting him. And that he wasn't a boy in my eyes. (A bit uncalled for but I was a kid!) My parents love him. He is pretty much their son that they never had. It is so annoying. Sometimes they are nicer to him than to me! But I am happy they like him so much. It's very cool. We are now hanging out in my room watching an anime on my tablet. I don't have a TV in my room and he always makes fun of me for it. The anime episode ends and I turn off the iPad and lay down fully on my bed. We were both laying down on our stomachs. I flipped around on my back and stretched out. He did the same and I turned and faced him. We always lay down next to each other but for some reason I have a knot in my stomach. Maybe it's because the anime was a romantic one and the couple finally got together. I was so happy. They kissed and I kept thinking to myself, "how would that feel?" I turned and saw that he was looking at me too. I noticed his eyes had recently not had a lonely look anymore. Instead they become kind of dark and carnal looking. He also has been staring at me a lot recently. It makes me a bit self conscious. He really grew up to be so handsome. "Why are you looking at me?" I asked him. "You were the one looking at me first. Why were you looking at me huh?" I blushed. "Was that a blush? Why did you blush? Oh my gosh. No, don't hide! Turn around." I hid behind a pillow and felt him get on his knees and try to pull the pillow from my face. I let go of the pillow because I didn't want him to rip it. He looked at me so seriously and I realized it was lust in his eyes. I hesitantly put my hand on his cheek. "Can I kiss you?" It came out and it was already too late to take it back. He didn't respond but put his hand gently on mine that was still on his cheek and leaned down. I got so nervous. I was going to scream, "wait" and push him off but I wanted this a lot so I let him continue. He leaned down but was taking forever to come down to my face. I leaned up quickly and caught him off guard. He flinched back but our lips were on each others. He licked my bottom lip and I shivered. I wasn't expecting that. "Relax your lips." He told me. For some reason his voice sounded so sensuous. I nodded and whispered "okay" and put my lips back on his. He put his tongue between my lips and traced the line between the top and bottom lip. I had been slightly holding my breath to avoid making weird noises. When he did that though, I gasped a little and he put his tongue between my parted lips. His tongue was on my tongue and the sensation was so exciting. I wanted more and this feeling to never end. He was going very slow but I wanted more. I sat up with our lips still connected. Then I reluctantly separated our lips. I pushed his chest down and sat on his hips. I leaned down and joined our lips again. The kiss was hot and much more heated than the first. It felt so good. I never imagined it could feel so good. I let go to breath and said "fuck that felt so good." I said that as I wiped my lip from our saliva. He put his hands over his eyes and said "gosh you're so hot." That turned me on but I didn't want to seem like such a horny person. I laughed and got off him. I didn't really know what to do at this point but I wanted to hug him and I was tired. I laid beside him and draped my arm and leg over his body. His body tensed but I relaxed. "Lift your head" I did and he put his arm under my head. I fell asleep and had the best night in a long time.