Love letter

It's the way I imagine doing everything with you. Wherever I go either alone or with company I always think to myself, I can't wait to bring you with me. How will you like this? I pretty much always want to be in your company. I love speaking to you. There is never a dull, quiet moment. You know me the best out of every living being on the planet. And you continue to stick by me. Thank you for that. I get very frustrated with myself for comparing everyone to you. If I say something that nobody gets I automatically think, yeah but you would have gotten it. It's a bit concerning. The way I get jealous of everyone that gets to spend time with you. I want you to be all mine and mine only. If I could I would definitely lock you away somewhere only I knew. I love how you know how provocative I can be, and still accept it. I hope it's because you also know how romantic I can be. It's very rare that you aren't on my mind. When I feel like speaking to someone you are the first on my list. If you don't feel like talking then suddenly the urge goes away for me as well. I want to experience a lot of things with you. To share our breaths, our bodies, adventures, love, thoughts, secrets, everything. I want to experience everything with you. I have known you forever and I always knew I wanted to be with you forever. I never admitted it to myself or anyone. Although you know me so well,there is no doubt in my mind that you already knew. I am finally coming to terms with the fact that I love you. I really do, I always have. I love you so much and want to be with u so much. As soon as possible would be nice. I want you to love me like I love you. Please tell me I'm not too late. Please be as possessive of me as I am of you. Be proud that I am yours and you are mine. Compliment me like I know I will compliment you. Tell me sweet things. Love me with all your heart. Forgive me if I get a bit irritating, just please don't leave me. You can never do that. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Staring at you, saying outlandish things and having you go along with it, sharing random thoughts with you, walking hand in hand, kissing you. I love everything about you. The way your eyes flutter when you are sleeping, when you are very pensive and look somber, when you get frustrated and go find me to hug me. I love all of it. Most of all I really want to be called by your last name. By you every day and by everybody else. Nothing would make me happier. I am waiting so please make it happen.