Dear Old Father...(17)

(A/n: Guys we did it we hit 20 chapters in a book, and your reward is another chapter. I wanna reach at least 20 real story chapters, so basically 3 more. Yalls are so good thank youuuu)

Yakuji was speechless, but obviously did not show any emotion of shock due to his mask.

Yakuji: Uhhh, you're funny.

Yor: Y-Yeah...What are you talking about?

Boss: Oh. He hasn-

Yakuji: Let's take this somewhere else, and Yor?

Yor: I'm your mom, call me mom, Yaku-kun.

Yakuji rolls his eyes before putting a hand on his waist and closing his eyes, his other hand on his hair as he lets out a grunt of annoyance.

Oddly specific, right?

Yakuji: Mom, you may go back and just tell them that your assassination failed.

Yor: Oka- What?

Yakuji ans Boss disappeared in an instant, Yor was honestly a little shocked. She did not call Loid, because she'd have to reveal her job if that is.

---

With Loid and Anya

Loid was pinching his nose with the face of annoyance. (😟😟)

Loid: Where are they? Theres school today too, it's still Friday...

Anya: Anya wants to go to school with Big Bro! Now, now, now!

Loid: Shut u- *sighs* Fine. Let's WAIT for them then.

Anya: Super Saiyan Anya....

Loid: What?

Anya: I'm super Saiyan Anya...AND I WILL EXTERMINATE YOU FOR MAKING ANYA MAD!

Loid: Oh no, ahh.

That was until she started charging up an imaginary ball with a very loud voice.

Anya: KAAAAMEE....

Loid: What've you been watching?

Anya: HAMEEE......

Loid: Good riddance, where is the adoption card again? Ah, there it is...

Anya: HAAAAAAAAA!!!

Anya: ...

Loid: ...

Anya: What!? There was supposed to be a surge of energy like a ball type of thing!! Dragon Ball is such a Lie!

Now he knows why she's acting different. She's trying to cosplay as a..."madman" from anime. When did she even start watching anime?

Loid: Anime is bad, don't watch it. It is also bad influence. Watch cartoons instead.

She suddenly fell down and started sleeping.

Anya: *suddenly gets back up* Oh no, the world is ending again!?

Anya yells as she falls into the arms of a cold wooden floor.

Loid: That's great. Thanks for the trouble, Anya...

---

At school

Mr.Hendersen: WHY THE HELL DID THEY CALL IN SICK!? IS YAKUJI-KUN ALRIGHT!? SEND HIM HERE THIS INSTANT!

Damian: Sir, what about Any-

Mr.Hendersen: WHO CARES ABOUT HER, DO YOU!?

Damian: *BlUsH* N-N-

"Hey! My man almost said the n word! Kill him!"

"Yeah!"

Damian was now running out through the halls to get away from some of his classmates who are wary about racism. (Not meant to affect anyone in anyway)

Mr.Henderden THREW his glasses on the floor and began stomping on them like a little child.

Mr.Hendersen: Stupid Loid! Stupid Mom! Stupid parents! Whatever they did to make him sick, they'll pay!! Oh wait, they are already paying the school..

As he was saying this, he noticed that he's been walking out of class throughout the halls.

But before the poor teacher could react or go back to his class, the door beside him opened and someone snatched him inside.

The door then locked slowly before the sounds of grunting stopped. (my nightmare frfr)

---
Somewhere after a while...

???: Hey, you.

Random Policeman: Y-Yes!?

???: Y'know, you could've taken him in a Long time ago...instead, you got thrown down by that annoying piece of masks!

???: his whole goddamn face was covered!! Except for that stupid eye! This is so annoying.

The shadows lightened up a little to reveal what seems to look like...A long forgotten father.

A father of a certain ninja boy who's now working for...Well, "Boss."

Father: Yakuji Forger, I'm coming for you...Or maybe...

"Yakuji L/n."

(Ok guys short chapter but I need to let you all know that the L/n should be the name of the ninja clan that I mentioned.

Like the one where I went like "any clan name cuz author got no time to think of it" or sumn but make sure that the name of the clan is your last name as well.

My plots gotta be the worst for reassuring to u guys abt thisss

But I swear if ur clan name was sumn like urmom clan change it pls I don't want u guys imagining the character as yakuji urmom

Also Ik it's an oc but it's not wrong for you guys to add some stuff to it right?)

-Do People Even Read These? -Author Name (prolly the only sentence you've read in my notices)