A New family member? (21)

Yor: "Now, I have to keep looking for Anya before some more thugs try to get to her!"

Yor: Anya-san! Anya-san!

Left and right, high and low, she searched.

Yor: *pant* *pant* Hey, Yaku-kun, do you have an idea of where Anya-san went?

....

Yor: Yaku-kun?

....

Ah, that's right. Yakuji had already found Anya and left without Yor.

---

Short timeskip.

Yor was rushing towards a random ally, To find Anya and the dog!

Yor: *pant* Anya-san, there you are!

Then, Loid came from the right.

Loid: Sorry, I've been in the bathroom for a while...

Yor: "O-Oh no! It was probably because of my cooking...!"

Anya came from the middle ally, Yor was from the left while Loid had arrived from the right basically.

But, something's missing.

More like, someone.

Then, someone came crashing down, almost hitting the dog.

Yakuji: Hi.

Anya: Big bro!!

Yor: Yaku-kun, where have you been?

Yakuji: Looking for Anya, but from a different direction I guess? I don't really know. Tomorrow's Monday, by the way. We should get going.

(A/n: I absolutely Despise Mondays and Tuesdays. In fact, I hate the whole week besides Saturday and Sunday. If you're still attending school, then you should know why.)

Loid bent down, a grumpy look on his face.

Loid: And you, Anya, why did you go alone!? I told you it's dangerous to go so mindlessly without protection!

Anya: I-I'm sowy...

Loid then stood back up, his grumpy face still intact as he turns to his other kid that he's almost forgotten.

Keyword: Almost.

Loid: You too, Yakuji!

Yakuji: ...

Yakuji: What did I do?

Loid: "Oh wait, I should've thought ahead. He's a teenager, and I totally forgot what I was supposed to scold him on about."

Anya smiles with a hint of smug in her face.

Anya: "Heh, I understood what you said, papa."

Yakuji: Is something wrong?

Yor: Yes, why is everyone silent?

Loid: Well, anyway...What's with that dog?

Anya: This doggy saved Anya!

Loid: "Oh, so this dog must be a product of Project Apple...Well then, we can't just set it free."

Crouching down, Loid pats the dog and smiles.

Loid: Thank you for saving my daughter.

The dog then blushes? Even Yakuji was shocked at what he was seeing.

"Excuse me."

The family turns to see a woman pulling out an ID, a guard of some sort behind her.

Woman: We're part of the Security Services. We'd like to ask a few questions regarding the incident in the central area. Do you have a minute?