Protect Apple. (19)

In an era in which the nations...

Of the world were waging a fierce war.

...Were two countries were at each others throats.

Ostania at the east, and Westalis in the west.

Westalis launched operation Strix to find out the movements of key figures in the Ostanian government who are plotting war.

B-1 Agent Twilight, In charge of the operation, has successfully completed phase 1. Which was to create a family, and enroll his kids into a prestigious school.

Father is a spy.

Mother is an assassin.

Daughter is a telepath.

Son is a ninja.

The mission continues, as all four hide their identities from each other.

To date, they've managed to secure three of eight Stella's that are necessary to become an honor student.

The mission has now entered Phase 2, which is to attend the reception of Desmond, will appear.

(Episode 13 is now out, an original chapter that is scripted by the anime itself will be written! Now, just pretend some introduction stuffs are going on.)
----

The family of Forgers were eating breakfast calmly, but Anya was chugging it all up.

She then starts coughing.

Yakuji: Chill..

Yor: *Giggles* Anya-san, you have to be more patient.

Loid: What's with all the rush? Oh...

Anya: C'mon! Papa! Mama! Nii chan!

----

The family was now dresses up and ready...

Loid: "This....Is the location of Operation Strix' Phase 2.

Anya: *sweatdrops.*

Yakuji: *breathes heavily.*

Yor: *smiles.*

Loid: "The pet shop."

Yes, that's right. Yakuji was obviously dumbfounded by this situation, but couldn't really complain.

They entered the Pet Shop and spotted some regular daily pellets for fishes, turtles, etc.

And...Three big dogs.

Yakuji: Damn, their muscles are bigger than mine....I need to train harder.

Loid: No, because they're literally posing.

Yor: T-That's insane! But I guess it's alright...

Loid: By any chance, have you got any small and gentle dogs?

Pet Shop Owner: Nah, but there is an adoption pet center right beside us. It's having some sort of festival right now. You can check it out!

Loid: Thanks.

Suddenly, a man appeared behind the bathroom wall and shaped his hands into an, "O".

Loid: "A new mission, huh? This better be fast..."

Loid: Oh shoot! I've gotta hit the bathroom real quick! You both head to the adoption pet center.

Yor: No, it'll be fast, right? We can just wait here.