thank you

before i blabber on about all the unnecessary stuff, i first and foremost want to thank everyone who gave this book a chance, and an even bigger thanks to those who stuck around.

sugar rush is a mess, but it's a mess that i wrote, so i feel privileged to have had my notifications flood with all the votes on this book. thank you all for the comments too. though i don't reply to all of them, i see each and every one, and i appreciate them a lot.

this book has taken me over a year to complete. its status went from "ongoing" to "on-hold" when i lost inspiration and motivation to write, and then, when i was sure i absolutely couldn't continue it any further, i discontinued it. i never thought i'd be here writing a final note to mark the end of the book, but here we are. it honestly feels surreal to finally be able to change the status of this book to "complete" and to have the work i put into it finally pay off.

despite all that, i'm not proud of sugar rush. i find that the writing is weak, the plot is basically non-existent because the story mostly consists of fluff, and towards the end, i really just rushed to finish it so the quality dropped by a lot—especially those last couple of chapters, because i was so desperate to just be done with it.

that said, none of this is me fishing for compliments—just simply stating what exactly it was that made me stop working on sugar rush in the first place. regardless, i won't be rewriting this book any time in the near future because quite frankly, i don't feel that there's much i can work with. however, for the time being, i may go back sometime and attempt to edit it, while also capitalising the stuff that actually needs to be capitalised because wtf was i thinking writing it all in lowercase?

anyway, i'll shut up now. once again, thank you all so, so much for reading. i can't express how much it means to me <3

(doing a happy little dance because i finally get to mark this book as complete :D)