10

Sulli was impatiently tapping her table while looking at the circular clock hanging in front of the blackboard. Her forehead creased a bit, her eyes narrowed and her lower lip was bitten by her. While Sulli is whining in her mind about how the time is too slow for the lunch bell to ring her class where a bit stiff as they feel her annoyance and cold presence that even their bald math teacher can't simply call anyone to answer his question due to the piercing looks coming from her even though the teacher knew it wasn't directly at him.

11:40am

tap...tap

11:45am

tap..tap..tap

11:50 am

ta..tap..tap,,tap..tap

11:59 am

taptaptaptaptap

The class was in total silence as they were also praying that the minute left will up so that they can dash out from their stuffy room. The bald math teacher also sweating as he wiped his forehead, can't wait to flee from the classroom just like everyone.

12:00pm

*lunch bell rings*

Like a gunshot everyone quickly evacuate from their seat and after a minute the class was empty except the bewildered Sulli.

" Are they that hungry?" she said in her mind

The lunch bell rang and everyone was going fast to the canteen to order food early but Gu Jianyu stayed in his seat reading a book. One of his classmates bravely walks towards him and ask.

"G-gu Jianyu, are you not going to have lunch?" the guy stammered

"No, I am full" Gu replied curtly without looking

"O-oh..okay I will go now" The guy blushed and walked away quickly while his friend behind the glass door is snickering when the blushing guy smacked his friend's head

"OW!"

The classroom became quiet, Gu Jianyu put down his book and under his table, he pulled two lunch boxes. One is Black and the other one is white, Gu Jianyu touched the white lunch box which is slightly warm. His eyes showed a sad look and he began to contemplate if he could try again to give the lunch box to Sulli. His Sulli was odd today and perhaps in his mind, Sulli would consider accepting the lunch box containing the food he cooked for her. Due to his deep thinking, he didn't even realize that another person was standing behind him, smiling.

" Is that for me?" Sulli's voice behind his ear startled him. Her fresh minty breath caressed his right ear sending electricity and tingles to Gu Jianyu's body.

"Y-you!" in a flash Gu Jianyu stood up and faced her with red ears while his face flashed an unreadable expression

~Cute~

"Hi!" Sulli greeted him as she flashed him a smile

"...." Gu Jianyu froze again as he saw another of Sulli's sincere happy smiles unlike the fake smile she always flashed in the past

" Gu Jianyu, are you still here? hello? I am now seeing your soul trying to part from your body eh" Sulli joked as her hand landed on his head when her small hand was held by another big hand

" Are you okay now?" -Sulli

Gu Jianyu can't express his emotions openly but inside of him, he was filled with positive emotions such as happiness and excitement. His Sulli is odd today, she becomes more and more odd and bright as if the young and innocent Sulli he met in his younger days is back. He can't still believe that Sulli will touch him again and act in front of him as if he is close to her.

" What are you doing?" he can't help it Gu Jianyu wants an answer why Sulli is acting too close to him

He wants to get a reason

Lie or not

Love or Hate

He wants to know even if it will cause more pain again. He wants to analyze and see what she intended to do. To him and his undying feelings for her. Gu Jianyu didn't even notice how tight he was clasping the hand of Sulli but Sulli didn't mind.

She knew her actions were so shocking but she couldn't help it. Sulli wants to feel and repay the person in front of her. She has many plans to take care of her revenge but mostly what she wants to do is express and care for the man her eyes are focusing on.

Not only does Sulli miss him

Sulli wants to hug the man and let her body be to attached him like a baby koala.

She can't count how many times she cursed herself for being dumb, a fool, and blind not to see such a fine man like Gu Jianyu.

"Can't help it my man was too attractive that I want to hide him from this world"

Sulli instead of replying to him put her other hand on his cheek and caressed and pinched it. She giggled and looked at him playfully.

" What do you think? Can't I just be sweet to my boyfriend?"- Sulli

"Boyfriend....are you now admitting me as your boyfriend?" Gu Jianyu can't believe it

" Yes, you are my boyfriend from the very start and you are my last, why? You don't like to be with me?- Su

" N-no absolutely not! Your mine!... I mean you ...do you like me? You not joking?" Gu

" Not like but love but we will talk about this another time, can we? I am starving" Su

Gu Jianyu felt happy bells inside his head when he heard her saying "love" to him.

She likes me?

Does Sulli love me?

Is this true?

" Jianyu? Jian? Let's eat lunch?" Gu Jianyu snaps as he looked

" Do you want to eat together?" He asks

" Of course, that is why I am here silly but do you want for us to go on the rooftop? " Sulli said and Gu Jianyu just nodded fast excited to have lunch with his beloved...

" What about our lunch? Do we have to go to the canteen first?"

" No need I have two boxes for us"

" Okay! "

Gu Jianyu begins to grab the two boxes when he finally notices his hand is still holding her hand. He wanted to let go due to embarrassment when Sulli's hands just gripped his tightly and looked at me with a raised brow.

" Don't let go of my hand, Jian" Sulli grabbed the other lunch box while Gu was still frozen

" Don't just stare hahaha let's go! I will let you stare at me later"

"... You said it that's a promise" Gu Jianyu looked at her seriously as if he intended to do what she told her

He will look at her longer later

Sulli wants to pinch his cheeks on how adorable he is.

" I promise" she promised making Jianyu's face brighten

Both of them start to walk with their hand interlocked with each other.

Both are happy from the inside and outside.

Especially Gu Jianyu