7

Gu Jianyu was standing the the school gate waiting for his girlfriend to show up. He was very eye catching on the eyes of girls passing by the gate as they can't help to admire a tall handsome boy leaning on the gate's wall.

With slim and fit body, tall height, messy soft black hair, jade White skin, pink lips, perfect carves jaw, and Dark brown eyes coupled by him waering glasses and  earphones. He looked like a hot and smart guy.

"Look, Gege Jianyu is waiting again" a young student said  as she shakes her friends who is busy munching her food

"Giya stop poking your nose on someone's business will yah and let's go! Teacher Navi will kick our butt's if we showed up late!" pinching her friends ears the girl hides her chocolate bar on her pocket and drag her nosy friend by the ear

"Is Senior Gu waiting for someone again? This is the the second week I saw him standing and wait for a long time ah" another fellow student can't help to bother

Seeing the Popular Senior Gu standing and waiting for someone for a long time is giving a poke on the girl's curiosity. The student admired this Senior, besides of being excellent on any academic and athletic tracks, this Senior Gu was very humble and kind to anyone who approached him. So the girl was curious why her admired Senior always wait on the school gate for someone who never shows up.

"Lingyu! Why did you stop?! Hurry! Teacher Navi is coming soon!" another friend of hers calls her pulling the other's arm

Linyu ignored her friend as she walk towards Gu Jianyu. When she was about to call for his attention a loud scream of a girl resonants  causing the passerby, her and Gu Jianyu look.

Gu Jianyu was busy scrolling his phone as he patiently waited for someone  to show up. Even though he knows she will not going to notice him and walks away as if she saw nothing, Gu Jianyu will still wait for her to show up making sure that she is doing well and not skipping school.

It hurts a bit as the girl he knew and loved for a long time is ignoring his presence when the announcement of their parents about their engagement.
He didn't blamed her because he selfishly agreed on their parent's decision.

Gu Jianyu knows that Sulli didn't like what's happening so they agreed to pretend but break up after three months. Two months passed and they only have one month left as a couple,he smiled bitterly as the days of being her boyfriend will come to an end but nevertheless even they broke up Gu Jianyu vowed to protect her in the dark especially from his enemies in the dark.

Seeing that the time is nearing to end, he turned off his music when he suddenly heard a screaming voice calling his name.

"GU JIANYU!!"

He frozed for a sec and then he heard again his name being called. He also realized that the voice is very familiar so he turns around to confirm.

"Sulli?"

Indeed, the girl who is shouting his name while running is none other than his girlfriend he was waiting, Huan Sulli. 

"Gu Jianyu!"

"S-sulli what-hey!" he didn't continue his words as he immediately catch the  hyping girl who decides to shoots herself towards him

His mind becomes blank as Sulli's body landed on him.

Soft

The first word that comes to his mind,Gu Jianyu was frozed as he stand still while still holding the girl into his embrace. When he finally snapped, he panics as he tried to let go of her knewing that she didn't like to be hugged by him but he didn't expect that Sulli put her arms into his neck and her legs locked into his waist tightly for him to unable remove her from his body.

"Uhmm?" he was speechless for what's happening as well as the people who saw the shameless scene

Like a koala, Sulli hugged Gu Jianyu tightly as she could and nestled her head into his neck and smelled the familiar yet not so familiar scent of the man.

She really missed him so badly. When her body collides with his she knew she will not last long without being in touch with the man she loved.

"Gu Jianyu, I miss you"