6

After a warm hug and a little chat, Mother Huan and Suli bid goodbye as she was going to school. Suli knows that her attitude today changed as for her original attitude when she was 16 years old, cold and apathetic. Nevertheless, she was happy and didn't think what people will react seeing her changed but what she was excited the most to see is him.

If she remembered correctly Suli becomes Gu Jianyu's girlfriend last month but only she agreed to be his girlfriend because of their parent's matchmaking. Her parents and his were all buddies for a long time, which she and Jianyu were childhood friends.

Back then, Suli didn't like to agree because she has someone she like but due to her parents constant nagging her to atleast try, Suli reculantly agreed but only for  2 months.

Now that she realised that why Gu Jianyu didn't even protest and quickly agreed to the agreement, she thinks that Gu Jianyu was already in love with her since they were kids.

She knows that secret because she heard it from one of their friends who defends Gu Jianyu when she quarrels with him.

How silly am I back then

I'm so stupid

"I still have one month left before we will broke up but I will not let that happen hmph! I will make Gu Jianyu fall in love with me more until he will initiate to not let go of me"

Suli get on the bus with determined face. She vowed that she will make up everything she has done and make her  submative boyfriend to be more black bellied and possessive of her so that he will not let go of her even her promised to broke up with him next month.

"Gu Jianyu you're mine in these lifetime I will not let anyone snatch you away from me"