9

Lei Tzu sat infront of Sulli and ask

"Sulli, are you and senior Gu are in a relationship?"

Sulli who is still smiling like a fox looked at the curious classmate infront of her. The small arc of her lips becomes wider as her pearly white teeth and dimples were shown making her face more charming . Lei Tzu was stunned and dazed as she still looking at Sulli's face, she also felt that Sulli's aura is the same of a young girl's pure love.

"Yes, after all Gu Jianyu is my husband" Sulli without a tinge of lie or sarcasm declared her relationship with him

Lei Tzu:!!!

The eavesdropping classmates:!!!!

Sulli looked at them with a wide smile," Yes, he is my husband mine alone and I'm going to warn you all that he is not available"

Everyone can't believe that the cold Sulli who always give a cold glare to anyone who talks about her boyfriend is now telling them how  possessive she is.

Did Sulli take a wrong medicine today? Or Sulli just pretends to hate her boyfriend? Or did the couple get in a fight and just get back together now? Everyone was confuse, they were grown more curious what will happen next.

Sulli grins and told them to not bother and go back to their seats because the class is about to start.

As the lecture goes, Sulli peered outside the window dazed. Sulli recollect all her memories from the start where she misunderstood Gu Jianyu until the end. As she tried to remember all, her heart feel stuffy and uncomfortable but mostly guilty, regret and hurt. Sulli blames herself for all the pain she inflicted to Gu Jianyu for a long time either from the past life or now.

Now that those beings who gave her a chance to live again. Sulli swore that this time she will repay all her mistakes as well to make those people who are the root of her misery pay the price.

She swears  that before her time is up, Sulli will take this people with her in the afterlife and deliver them to hell where they all deserve to be.

While Sulli is recollecting her memories about what will happen in the future. Gu Jianyu was creating a havoc in his class. His aura is always impressive that can anyone feel the pressure and getting anyone attention . Who doesn't like beauty? Who doesn't like a man with such handsome feature? Only just Gu Jianyu's presence can make everyone turn heads to him.

Just like today as he stepped in his class all eyes directly look at them but today not only due to his godly pressence and handsome looks but because of unusual expression and pressence he is currently expressing.

"This is the first time I saw Jianyu emitted this kind of pressence! "

"Wuuu so hot ah! Who would've thought Gu Jianyu enittted this kind of heated aura! Is he inloved?"

"Just look at his red face it tells it all!"

" Wow!"

"Well I think his rumored girlfriend gave him something?or finally graced him some presence thats why?"

"Girlfriend? He had a gf?!"

"Your not updated?! It is well known that you can see information about them on the school couple page okay?"

"I'm just disappointed that the godly student in school is taken ah and Im a transferee too so I don't know. So, who is this lucky girl?"

"Well that girl is his childhood friend too. Her name is Sulli, a sophomore and she is also infamous for being cold and scary person too but no complaints she is beautiful too"

"He is right Sulli's beauty cannot be compared to our school flower ah even though her personality is scary"

" Gu Jianyu is so lucky to have a beautiful childhood gf like Sulli. I be damn thankful if I can have a gf like Sulli too" the guy who still describing how lucky Gu Jianyu is felt chill as well the other. They looked back and saw Gu Jianyu staring at them with a dark gaze.

*gulp*- all

After being stared by Gu Jianyu everyone dispersed and muted their mouth fearing the man will kill them by just his scary gaze.

Gu Jianyu snickers at his classmates conversations. But he can't deny their exclamations about him and Sulli. Until now he can't believe how his Sulli acted towards him. He has a mixed emotions right now but one thing for sure.

Sulli had a feelings for him.

Or

Sulli is planning something.

His eyes narrowed at his though but it didn't change the fact that he was so happy today. As one of his long awaited desire is accomplished. He was able to touch Sulli without being criticized by her.

"My Sulli hugs me on her own." he whispered and smiled as he recollects what happen a while ago

His classmates who are watching him gasps as they can't believe that the cold Gu Jianyu who always had a poker face just smiled.

"He is so smitten" - everyone