5

Huan Suli after few minutes of being in state of unconsciousness woke up. Her bright big brown eyes was calm as of if the pain in her head didn't even occur. She gets up and sit still as she process the unwordly information about her being reborn and joining the death system that the  melodic voice who proclaimed itself a god. The voice tells her she was given a chance to be reborn and correct her mistakes.

Suli was happy to be given a chance live again but then the happiness they bestowed upon her has a limit.

"Hehehe still I'm happy to be alive again even the time is limited still it is enough to do all the things I  wanted"

"To protect and love him again and pay those bastards with all the evil things they've done with their lives" Suli coldy smile

"Atleast I have people to accompany me going in hell" she hummed as her final mission is decided

Suddenly the door of her room opened and revealed a beautiful woman wearing a blue apron. Her eyes were the same as Suli and more likely the lady almost look like Suli when she was older.

"Suli, you sleepyhead are you not ready yet? You will be late again!"

Suli's eyes glittered in tears seeing a familiar person infront of her. Her legs moved and run towards the person who is currently nagging and hugged her.

"Ooof! My back! God! Suli what are you doing!" the woman was surprised by her daughter's sudden affection

Her daughter was cold to everyone even to her parents, with her poker face everyday and glaring eyes no person can greet or even go near her. But now her daughter was the first one to initiate a hug in which greatly surprised her.

Did the sun rise to the west? Did she take a wrong medicine?

But this is good! My cold daughter hugs me and I'm happy ah

"Mother! Mother! I miss you!"

Suli hugs her mother tightly, the warm and nice scent of home warms her cold heart.

She never thought that she can hug her mother again in her arms alive, Suli remembered in the last life she hugged her dying mother in her arms, she remembered the continuous flow of blood from from her mother's chest as she was shot by gun, the loving look of her mother while saying,

Its not your fault

He didn't do this

Believe him

Her mother last words were saying the truth but she back then was too muddled and overwhelmed by grief and anger.

She believe that the cause of her mother's death is him, Gu Jianyu.

Ever since her mother's death her hatred towards the man she loved tripled and that is the start of her never ending mistakes.

"I promised that those people who hurt me, my family and him will pay a great price"