1

*This book is a sequel to FORBIDDEN ADDICTION and cannot be read as a standalone novel.*

*This book contains 18+ content.*

"No Joseph it's not good to pull your deskmate's hair!" I pulled the five year old's hand away from poor Samantha who was yelping in pain. Giving a light massage to her sore scalp, I once again turned my attention to the golden haired naughty kid- I would have called him pain in the ass if I wasn't his teacher- and started chiding him on his behaviour.

Marjorie, who was the joint owner of this elementary school where I now teaches interrupted me. "May I have your attention Ms. Markle?"

Marjorie was a fifty years old perfect definition of a bossy boss. And whenever she shows up at the entrance of your classroom, just know you are in for more work.

I rubbed my temple while making my way to her. Her nose was scrunched up in distaste as she took a look at the classroom," God these mini devils are loud!" She exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes to myself while mumbling under my breath,"They are your students."

"Is something the matter Mrs. Marjorie?" Her attention was snapped back to me as another frown took over her features.

"Oh yes, where is your lackadaisical friend at right now? She has left her class unattended and the kids have taken down the whole building with their noises." She covered her ears dramatically, implying how loud they were.

I internally rolled my eyes, musing as to how come this lady runs an elementary school. Then my eyes travelled up to the ceiling and fixated it's gaze on the spot which was leaking last time it rained. I sighed at how well she is running this place.

"Relax Marjorie, I 'll just go quickly and have a look at what she is doing." I excused myself from her and went straight to where I know she will be at right at the moment.

Climbing down three set of staircases, I reached the ground floor and made my way directly to her cabin.

Ten steps before her cabin, I could hear her loud moans emitting out of the closed doors of her cabin.

"This girl!" I whined to myself before marching straight to her cabin.

Obviously it was a wrong decision as after opening the door I came face to face with a half naked red haired girl, pleasuring herself.

Turning around, I covered my eyes before exclaiming her name in disbelief, "Grace Aurora Carsten! Stop doing that while you are at work!"

She jumped in her seat at my voice, her hands flying up to adjust her clothing.

"How much did you see?!" She breathlessly questioned.

"Nothing which I do not have." Saying this I closed the door after me, and made my way to her.

"Geez girl, this is the fourth time this month that you were masturbating during your shift.  By any chance do you have any plans of getting fired from here?" She rolled her eyes at me before taking a sip of water from the glass on her table.

"Doesn't matter, this place is shit anyways. Besides, do I have a class right now?" She murmured the last part more to herself.

I gestured her to check her wrist watch instead. As if only remembering now, she slapped her hand on her forehead, "Oh fuck! I have to take maths class right now."

"Yeah, and Marjorie have noticed your absence already. And no need to add that she was fuming."

"Oh fuck I am so screwed!" She scrambled up to her feet and rushed to fix her hair.