1. Getting ready

____________________________________________

It was a Friday night, you were going to get ready for a Ghost concert. You did your make-up kinda looking like Emeritus III and had a suit that is a little tight on you.. It pointed out your chest pretty much but you didn't mind.

The ticket you got was a front row ticket and it was the closest spot to Papa. He was the one you really liked, in a friendly way of course. He is just a little bit older, 41 years old. It isn't that much between you two.

It is only a 16 year age gap, not too bad. It could have been worse.. After you got ready you go to one of your cars, either a Fiat or a Mercedes.. You chose your Mercedes today to be a little extra fancy going to their concert, it is around a 20 minute drive to the concert. It took place in Los Angeles, which is the city you live in but it was traffic today so it took extra time.

When you've got to your spot where the concert is going to take place, Emeritus came and greeted you since you pretty much looked like him.

"Hey! What's your name, twin?"

He asked as you try to find your words. Wow, harder than expected to talk to him? Well, mostly because it's my idol but also because it's Papa!

"I-I'm Y/N Y/N L/N, it's so nice to meet you Papa. I'm actually a v-very big fan of yours, sir! I love your music!"

You told him as he asked you if you wanted to take a picture together with him, of course!

He got happy when he saw you, very surprising and odd at the same time with butterflies in your stomach, am I falling in love with him?.. No, i-it can't be love.. You've pretty much never fallen inlove deeply, well only once but never again.

The guy you fell in love with only wanted to be togheter for a little while at the same time as he took your v-card and left since he apparently found another girl to be with..

"Hey, I have a suprise for later. Alright
Y/N?"

He then said the rest of the band members came in, the first onces you saw was Rain, Aether, Mountain and Cumulus. Then Dewdrop, Swiss and Cirrus came in last.

After they played a few songs, they were in mid-perfomence and then you get that little "suprise" Copia said he would give you..

"Hello everyone, I just want to make a quick announcement here.. Y/N, Y/N, L/N come up here on stage with me, I did my research and it turned out that Y/N is the first ever Ghost fan. It would be an honor to have you on stage with us"

He comes down the stage and goes to Y/N again as Copia carries you bridal way onto the stage and puts you down. You are in a big shock and don't know what to say..

(Before I continue, if you didn't know.. The band and their concerts are mostly about sex, so they are a bit inappropriate but in the story you have gave them permission to do like the whole band do to eachother, like touch-ish you on private parts like chest, butt ect with your clothes on, but in the story you have told them already that you're okay with it, back to the story now!)

You are at the moment speechless and cannot process what just happend, wow. He really carried you BRIDAL WAY up onto the stage, holy shit.

You continued the concert until the end and the band told you that you'll be able to hangout with them ANYTIME I'd like!
____________________________________________

Words: 648