3. Friends or more?

Recap from last chapter: You guys went to his place after the concert and watched Christmas movies together and drank hot chocolate.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person's POV:

Y/N and Papa went to bed, Emeritus went to his room and Y/N went to the guest room. They both started to think and think about eachother, maybe they like eachother?

I think it was love at first sight for Papa, even though it is 16 years apart from eachother.. Neither of them cared, age is just a number when you are 18+ and since they both are over 20+ years old it isn't too bad.

Papa's POV:

I took home the first ever fan of us home, she took of her makeup and wow. She is pretty, very pretty. Y/N Y/N L/N, they are also very kind to others and me. Am I falling in love with this person? No.. I'm too- old to be falling in love again, right?

What if they wouldn't like me back? I mean, I bearly know her so it would be kinda creepy to just ask her to go on a date or something. And why would she want to go on a date with a person who is Satanic and "horny"? Well, maybe that is her type..

I mean, I can ask her tomorrow more things about themselves just to be better friends maybe? Yeah, let's go with that plan.. I mean, her dirty blonde hair with her pretty blue/green eyes and some freckles on her nose and her acne.. That is beautiful, that is my type of girl. A super pretty one who is themselves infront of you, a funny person who would make you laugh in no time..

Wow, well.. I really should get to sleep to be able to do my plan for tomorrow and get to know them better, yeah. Seems like a good idea.

Y/N'S POV:

I am his first ever fan and today he carried me up the stage bridal way, mid-concert. I could see all the fangirls getting jealous and wish they could be me, A.K.A those single Facebook moms who go to those concerts to find a new man who can afford things, like those new heels they want. Get their 20 year old kid a Tesla, Ferrari or any type sports car that the Facebook mom could never afford themselves.

Now, I felt my face get a little red when he called me darling earlier. I don't know why, do I like him? Do I like him more than a friend? I-I don't know! Maybe, it is all just so.. Confusing! I'm probably not his type, I'm a dirty blonde with green blue-ish eyes with freckles on my nose and acne.

Well, I can't help really help with the fact that I have acne and I have to accept it. But I am pretty sure he likes girls with darker hair, not just a blonde girl who loves their band.

I hope he can't read my mind right now, otherwise I'd be pretty embarrassed by him knowing and hearing all of this. I mean it does feel kinda empty to be honest, so I don't really think he is in my mind reading through my thoughts right now.

It is freezing cold right now, oh how I wish that he was here to keep me warm right now. Well, he is in the other room not too far away but it would be pretty weird for me to sleep in his bed at night since he is my idol and it is already weird enough for me to stay at his place. I hope my boyfriend doesn't think I am cheating on him right now, talking about that. Let me text him real quick.

"Hey babe, I am staying the night at Papa's A.K.A Emetrius from the band Ghost. He offered me to stay the night there since I am his first ever fan! I will probably be back tomorrow night or something, I love you and have an awesome sleep tonight. Love Y/N ❤️"

I put my phone down on the nightstand while I went to explore the room a little bit when my phone lights up, I walk over to it and see that it is my boyfriend h/n.

"Oh, staying the night cheating on me? Okay yeah, sure. It's fine anyway, I only used you to get closer to your best friend b/n. (best friend/name) You were NEVER my type anyway, I also only used you for your money. We're over, I never want to see your little face again. Never text me again, understood? Yeah. Now have a nice night, cheater."

W-What.. He thinks I'm cheating? Oh my god, I knew I shouldn't have texted him tonight! I should have gone with my thoughts and not my gut feeling!

I feel my eyes getting teared up reading the messege alot of times to see what I did wrong, so he was after my "best friend" all along? I should have known, and once I knew it I was sitting in the bed with my head down into my knees crying cause he cheated on me and blamed it on me and Papa. Wow.
——————————————

Words: 886