11. I love you - Papa (🎃 SPECIAL!)

RECAP!:

You and Papa found out that you are having a baby togheter. You guys are very excited and feel so happy about it, you guys are waiting a little bit before you tell any of the others since you guys just got togheter. You didn't plan any of it, of course. But it just happened since the condom apparently had a few holes in it that you couldn't see.
____________________________________________

It's been a while since I got pregnant, it's almost Halloween. Ooo! I'm so excited!! We decided to move into a bigger house instead since it would be better for our baby, it kinda looks like a mansion but prettier and smaller.

The outside is very fancy and pretty, looking like a Satanic place, scary but not scary. It had Halloween decorations, pumpkins, fake skeletons, moss and more.

The baby room is very cute, white and grey walls with some purple, red, blue and pink butterflies painted on the wall. Some black birds, green and grey dinosaurs and some paintings of me and Terzo holding the pregnancy test on my stomach and a black crib, toys, changing table and closet.

"Hey bae, how are you today?" Says Terzo as he kisses my cheek from behind and hugging me but also holding on my stomach.

"I'm fine, better than ever actually. What about you, Terzo?" I said as I turn around hugging him and burying my face into his chest softly. He kisses my head as he replies with a

"I'm good, thanks for asking. I love you, I am really happy you came into my life Y/N. You are my everything, I hope we even die together in the future. Hopefully have more kids and be chill and cool parents.

I really don't know what I'd do without you. Do you have any idea of how happy I am because all of this? I can just tell you that I am more then thankful for it, I feel so lucky." I now am crying because of his nice words.

"Awh, I love you too. I think you'd be just fine without me, I mean look at you. You even have your own band with over a million followers and supporters. I am very happy about us too, I am also so thankful for everything. I can't even explain it by words, neither by a drawing or jewelry anything!"

He looks at me and kisses my lips, his soft lips against mine. God, I love this man. First, he turns out to be a Satanic guy who started his own band in 2006 which means that I was nine years old and he was 25. I saw them right when they made an account and subscribed to them because I wanted to be nice, they turn out to have good music and boom. He and his band is famous now, I then 16 years later go to their concert or ritual or whatever I shall call it, I get front row ticket closest to Papa and now we're having a baby together.

Life can be weird sometimes but it's fine. At least it's with him, and not some jerk like my ex.

Ugh, talking about my ex.. I could expose him! Yes, that's an awesome idea! Well, I can start by saying that (H/N) was very bad in bed and always took home hookers and laid with in OUR bed, he then never spent time with him and framed me for cheating on him when he was the one cheating on me. He was also on Tinder ALL the time liking all the girls he came across, he was going on dates, saying that he forgot his wallet at home so the girls would pay. He used them for money too, my best friend got together with him and I hope that she'll realize what type of person he actually is.

Well, he did more but we don't need to talk about more 'bout him. I also hope those girls are okay..

"Oh gosh, all that happened to you? I feel terrible about it, at least you are safe now!" He said as I look at him happily, it's also time to go to the doctor for an ultrasound to see how the baby is. "Yeah, I know I'm safe when I am with you. Let's go to the doctor now, ultrasound. Remember?"