12. Mama Emeritus?!

RECAP OF CHAPTER 11: You and Papa were hanging out talking as he told some news that you were very happy and excited but shocked at the same time as he told you that you are the new.. Mama Emeritus III. You were so excited because you didn't really want to be his ghoul. You wanted to be his biggest fan forever, but you turn out to be a big role in his band. Now it is Halloween, and that means it is a gender reveal!!
____________________________________________

Okay, okay. Now when I think about it.. He called me his future wife, but how does he know we will last? Well, we are basically up each other's ass all the time, and I am carrying his children, uhh.. Well.. Umm.. Hmm.. I uh-.. I- uh.. Oh shit.. Ummm... Oh yeah, right. We just started our relationship, though no. Six months ago, already?! Ahh well-

Time passes by fast, especially when you are pregnant, I've heard. "Bae? Why would you want me to be the 'Mama Emeritus' in your band? Doesn't it feel weird that you suddenly have a Mama Emeritus in the band? Doesn't that feel so strange?" I ask as he chuckled and then started laughing. What? Was that funny? Why was it funny? Uhh.. Weird.. Well um shit?

"(Y/N), you are so funny. And no, it doesn't feel strange because I am used by thinking about it. Darling, you are the Mama Emeritus in the band. I have always had a feeling that you are, I love you, honey." Oh god, umm no. Oh, Satan. He really had a feeling all along that I am Mama Emeritus? Awhh, that's kinda cute, tho.

"I love you too, dummy!! Now, let's go to this gender reveal party." I told him as he nodded, and we started walking as I felt a kick in my stomach. It must be the babies who want to meet their parents already! Once we arrived, we saw mine and his parents talking with each other, the ghouls and Ghoulettes looking at us and all of our friends. I see Cumulus walking up to us as she jumps of excitment,

"Hi! Congratulations, you two!! I am soooo excited to see what gender the little twinsies are!!"

Awhh, Cumulus is so sweet. I love her. She is always so supportive and always excited about stuff you talk about!! Well, I like it. "Thank you Cumulus, that is really sweet of you. We appriciate that a lot!" Terzo said as he looks at me as I slowly nod, being a bit nervous about the whole thing. 

I then hear people start talking about someone who they've never seen or heard of coming here, you see your older cousin enter as your parents look at her angrily. I didn't want to cause any arguments or troubles here so I simply just said out loudly--

"I don't want anyone having negative thoughts about anything and start trouble or any arguments! So please, keep the negative thoughts for youself." Everyone now simply nodded and agreed, even my cousin who haven't been very supportive all my life.

I ignore her as we finally start the reveal party. I look at my cousin and I know what she is thinking. "I can finally take advantage of (Y/N), maybe even steal her man.."

I look at Papa, who was looking at me and we both knew we thought the same thing. "I can now read thoughts?" My eyes widen as my mind gets taken off of my cousin.

"Ahh, yes.. It's because we made love and then you got pregnant so now you can read thoughts.. It somehow rubbed off of you." He said smirking as I hit his arm, reading his now nasty thoughts.

"Oh shut up!" I laugh, we now finally reveal the genders. We pop balloons, seeing that the first one is a girl and the second one is a boy. I get exicted and so does everyone else, I hug Papa tightly as everyone else is cheering at us.

We keep celebrating and everything but I see my cousin approach Terzo and flirts with him, I now feel anger as I see how Terzo simply ignores her and he instead walks back to me and puts his hand under my stomach and kisses me.

(Hey! I am so sorry that you all had to wait since October last year to get an update, I've just been so lost lately, I'm really sorry. But anyway, here's come credit to my incredible friend about two ideas that was in this chapter! The two ideas was an unexpected family member to show up and also that he ends up sharing the ability to read minds due to (Y/N), in this cause you being pregnant with his children! I hope you enjoyed! Bye my lovley Ghouls/Ghoulettes!)