10. The weird news (part 2)

We talked more and he then came in his car with the tests, he then came inside my door, no knocking or text messege he just came bursting inside and gives the pregnancy tests.

"Thank you" I said with a shaking voice as he comforts me and kisses my cheek and I go to the bathroom and take a piss on the part you're supposed to take a piss on.

I put the lid on and clean the test with water and soap as I flush the toilet and wash my hands.

I leave the test on the bathroom counter and go to Terzo. We cuddle and watch a movie in the living room togheter and forget that I have a pregnancy test in the bathroom with it's answer.

I then suddenly remember that I have the test in the bathroom. "Hey Terzo? I just remembered that I have the test in the bathroom. Shall we go check it?" I say to him as he is looking inside my eyes and nodding his head, I slowly stand up and go to the bathroom to check as he is standing behind me and I can see that he is a bit nervous yes. So am I, what if I am going to have a baby? Well, he told me he will stay and be the baby's father.

I pick the test up as I look at it, I turn around hugging him crying. Both happy tears but scared tears, he is hugging me with the same tears but mostly happy tears, holy shit.

"Well, I will be there for you. Okay? I will make sure you're both safe in my arms" awh, he is the sweetest. Yes, the test is positive. Me and Papa will be parents! I cannot describe the feeling, just knowing you'll be a mother to a child who will grow up with a dad who is a singer and their mother is their first fan. We will wait to tell family and band members until it's been a month or so.

We put the positive pregnancy test in my bedroom drawer so no one would find it if they vistited, we keep hugging happily as he put his hand on my stomach. I then kiss his cheek as we orderd some shushi to celebrate, we both loveee shushi so much, there's one thing we have in common.

Y/N's POV:

We went to the bathroom and looked at my pregnancy test and I saw that it was positive. I felt my heart raise as I relised that I am going to be a mom, I am scared but happy! This is my first time ever being a parent which I am nervous about of course. I know it is a bit early to have a baby when we just got together but none of us meant for me to get pregnant.. The only explanation is that his condom had a small hole in it, maybe even a few holes. Well I mean I do think that he will be a great father and all but I really am nervous about.. Ugh, it all will be okay! He is
great with kids!

Terzo's POV:

I go to the bathroom with (Y/N) as they look at the test, it's positive.. I'm going to have a child, shit. I still will need to make money for the both of us even when the baby is born, I will try and make sure that I have time to be home with them both.

I need to support (Y/N) extra much now that she's pregnant, after all she is my baby mama and my girlfriend. I think she'll be an awesome mother if I'm honest.
I really have to do a great job to be a good parent, gotta teach the kid the right things to do. Especially at a young age, well maybe not as a one year old but maybe start when they are around.. 3? Or 5? Meh, we will see.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey yall, I'm so sorry that this chapter is late! I tried my best, I know it is very short. From now on I will make shorter chapters! Cya! <33
Words: 706