XX

Sunlight poured through the shaders, the silence was peaceful. The freckled boy was just waking up, opening his eyes slowly. Immediately, something was off. Felix gazed down to see that Hyunjin was spooning him, the older's face buried in the back of his shoulder. A small smile made it's way to Felix's face and he shifted slightly, wanting to face Hyunjin.

Hyunjin grunted, "Mm...baby, stop moving." The older's sleepy voice was heard, which surprised the younger.

Felix immediately stopped moving, "I'm sorry Hyunie, I wanna face you." he whined, pouting which wasn't visible to the older.

Hyunjin's eyes opened slightly, he raised a brow. "Hm? C'mere." he hummed, grabbing Felix by his waist and moving him so he was facing the older. "Comfy now?" Hyunjin asked.

The younger nodded, and snuggled into the crook of the older's neck.

Hyunjin caressed the younger's hair gently, being half asleep he hummed faintly. "My pretty boy~" he cooed quietly, moving Felix's hair out of his face and kissing the top of his head. "You smell like vanilla.." the older observed, taking in a small whiff of the scent, "why do you smell like vanilla?" he asked.

Felix hummed, hearing that Hyunjin took note of the sweet aroma, the younger let out a small giggle. "Not sure, I probably put on a lot and now the scent is stuck on my clothes." he said, letting out a puff of air.

Hyunjin pulled Felix's body up so that their face met his own, "Even if so, you still smell heavenly. You even look heavenly." the older whispered, moving hair from Felix's face and tucking it behind the younger's ear. "My angel." he breathed out softly once his eyes landed on the younger's features.

"I'm heavenly? Have you seen yourself?" Felix asked.

Hyunjin smiled, looking at the younger's puzzled expression. "Mhm..I have," he began while caressing Felix's cheek, "but I'm nothing compared to you, dear." the older hummed.

"You're so sweet." the younger frowned, gently kissing the other's lips.

The older kissed Felix back, "I am now, hm?" Hyunjin chuckled sleepily, leaning forward to peck the younger's forehead. "You're sweeter." he hummed, "Now let's sleep, love."

Felix snuggled into Hyunjin's chest. "I'm not sleepy." he whined faintly, nuzzling against the other.

"Well I am, darling." the older whispered.

Felix whimpered vaguely, "I don't wanna sleep." he looked up at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin hummed softly, reaching to grab the younger gently by his cheeks and he kissed Felix's lips very softly. "You don't, hm? Then what do you want?" Hyunjin asked drowsily, peppering gentle kisses along the younger's face and neck.

The younger breathed out shakily, feeling comforted by the other's small kisses. "I wanna spend time with you, with no sleeping." he giggled, getting tickled by the touch of the older's lips.

"Hm?" Hyunjin fell silent, thinking on it. "Okay, fineee." he agreed, kissing his lover's forehead once more. "Mm..before we do, I have a request," Hyunjin spoke, waiting for the younger to notice this.

Felix was quick to take note of it, "What's that?" he asked almost immediately.

"Can you...wear a skirt and one of my hoodies?" Hyunjin asked warmly, humming faintly while he waited for the younger to reply.

Felix smiled, giving a slight nod in response, "I'll get ready now!" Felix cheered happily, getting out of the other's hold.

"Wait baby-" Hyunjin sighed contently, watching as the younger started to scavange in the closet. "You're so cute." he mumbled, shaking his head while smiling.