~ Chapter Eleven : Blackout ~

" CAPTAIN- " My legs were growing tired as I ran after him, trying to grab his arm. We were in the hallway leading to the Meeting Room, getting shocked and surprised expressions from the Scouts around us. We entered the waiting room, the Captain heading towards the door. I gathered the remaining energy I had and sprinted to the door, blocking his path.

" Get out of my way. " He growled at me, his eyes piercing my skin.

" No! You can't just barge into their room- " He cut me off.

" Who says! " He grabbed my arm and yanked me aside, practically throwing down the door and barging into the room. I ran after him, grabbing his arm and trying to pull him out of the room. " Let me GO! " He yelled in my face.

" What is the meaning of this?! " I heard Mr. Williams shout at us, the Captain's head whipping around to face him.

" What's the meaning of this?! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?! " The Captain slammed his hands down on the table, making me flinch. " You're telling me you two have the AUDACITY to steal someone's hard work and TAKE IT FOR YOUR OWN?! AND THEN PRETEND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON?! " The Captain was fuming.

" Now calm down Captain Levi. What do you mean by all of this?- " Mrs. Collen seemed to be anxious.

" I MEAN THE CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM GOD DAMMIT! " The Captain hit the table again.

" Calm down! " I yelped before the CEO could comment on his behavior. The Captain ignored my pleas, trying to shake off my hands that were latched onto his arm.

" You better listen your woman, or I'll call security to drag you both out of this room. " Mr. Williams hissed. I felt adrenaline pump in my veins, fear crushing my chest.

" Call security then. " The Captain said in a threatening tone.

" Can you just explain what's going on already?! " Mrs. Collen interjected.

" You two have stolen her idea of a classification system and took it for your own benefit. Hell, it's even under someone else's name! " The Captain was trying to calm himself.

" And where's your proof of this? " Mr. Williams leaned back on his chair.

" The documents we gave you! They have all of our information! " The Captain screeched.

" What documents? " You could hear that Mr. Williams was lying through his tone of voice and the way his lips curved into a slight, tiny smirk.

" YOU- " I squeezed the Captain's arm tightly, his head lowering to meet my eyes. I shook my head, feeling as if we had been defeated. After looking to me for a little while, the Captain turned back to face the Williams. " Fine. If you want to play dirty, we'll play dirty. I'll see you both in court. " Their eyes widened.

" Now wait, there must be some way we can settle this privately- " Mr. Williams shouted, but it was no use. The Captain grabbed my hand, taking me by surprise. He stormed out of the room, ignoring the negotiations from the CEO.

We ran to the bustling hall.

" Court. . .? How are we going to prove that it's our idea when they have the documents?- " I pointed out as we neared his office.

" Easy. Like this. " The Captain let go of my hand and opened the door to his office, immediately opening a filing cabinet and digging through it. He pulled out a manila folder and threw it on his desk. " Look in there. " He continued to go through the filing cabinet as I went over to grab the file. When I opened it, inside were copies of all the paperwork we filled out a few weeks ago.