Turning evil| li yunxiang

What happens if after cheating you decide to take revenge?
trigger warbing:
Gore
Mentions of violence
Kidnapping
__________
Honestly i thought he was a good guy, after finding out his little secret i broke up with him.
.
.
.
.
Not even a day later he seemed he had moved on. I saw him while taking a stroll near his shop. He was with another girl kissing her while her hands were around his neck. I chucked as i walked away. He even dares to do that not even 1 day later?
.
.

The moonlight illuminated everything. i was dressed in my best outfit. I'll take my revenge no matter if it's in a cold plate. I went into the back of the shop and found her sitting legs crossed while talking 2ith someone that was in the kitchen.
'probably it's yunxiang '
I hit her in the neck making her fall unconscious.
''you okay darling? You went quiet '' i heard li question before looking out.
We made eye contact as his eyes widened with shock and fear. He ran towards us as i carried the girl over my shoulder and began running. He was chasing me with his motorcycle as i ran as fast as i could. I went into a dark alley and lost him luckily. I went into the farthest abones place i could find and tied her up. I put a cloth over her mouth . As soon as she opened her eyes she became screaming.
"Listen i feel a bit sorry so which do you prefer?" I asked pulling out a knife and a gun.
Her eyes started spilling tears as i removed the cloth.
"Please .!" She mumbled out
"I'm not repeating myself" i called out putting the gun and the knife Infront of her.
She was hesitant but decided to go with the gun . It was a fast and easy death. The bullet pierced her brain as some blood went in my face.  I chuckled and began wrapping her in a bag and burning her. I got all my items and made sure to leave no evidence left behind. I decided to spy on li as his eyes looked  Swelled and puffy. We was crying his eyes out as he was talking to the police.

.
.
.

.
.
Monty's later they still couldn't find the body neither the murderer.
.
.

Finally updated!!