short one shot with M! lover s/o

Hello I forgot to ask what character for the one shot  but let's do reborn ao bing 😿 if you want a diff character just comment on which one you wanted I don't mind
______
THIS WAS REQUESTED BY Miraclekyra081927

💓💓

_______

Sitting on the bed of both you and ao bings bedroom you sat down and rested you're hands behind you're head. Mind wandering elsewhere you're thoughts vegan to drift you off somewhere else . Suddenly the door opened , you're eyebrows slightly furrowed by the intrusion. A tall figure with blue hair? appeared through the door frame .

"Oh hey ao" you greet at with a slight smile.

He placed his jacket on one of the coat racks in you're room. Mumbling a slight greeting . He headed over to the bed and laid down next to you .

"How was work?"
"You work with me..."

Oh yeah , forgetting about everything you remembered , being his bodyguard and his boyfriend had some fun perks. For instance you were slightly taller than him. You would rest an arm over his head and watch his face twist with ager. His father never approved of his son being gay but it wasn't one of his priorities to take care of him , he only cared about the reborn.  Mind wandering somewhere else you're eyes began to get cloudy , remembering that one time you had a bullet through yours chest

____

Fuck fuck , you breathed out out of air. Turns out in an unexpected situation the reborn of nezha knows as Luxiang (forgive me if I'm wrong) managed to burn heavily one of the other man's body making him drop the gun. And in exchange? He grabbed the gun and headed for a headshot . Grabbing ao bing and pushing him behind you the bulled broke through you're chest. You groaned out in pain. Taking the chance he ran, so big was too in shock what the fuck was he supposed to do in a situation like this. Putting a hand over you're broad chest you could feel the blood began pumping out of you're system. You felt weak. Grabbing you're radio youre voice getting quieter you called through you're radio for a medic. Static filled the air and you fell down. Fainting. His face paled up  and  extended his hand out. In a minute the assistants were there. Grabbing you he mustered his strength and tried picking you up. The girls grabbed you're waist and you're shoulder trying to carry you. This was not a time for jealousy he thought. He couldn't help a bubbling feeling in his stomach of both in worry and jealously. They were all teleported Ina room , of course it was cold .

_______

You slightly smirked and he looked over at you weirdly , not even a week later he was awkwardly being more affectionate. You had woken up to you're broad chest open and your shirt on the side , it was amusing to wake up to his eyes burbong through the woman. You let out a chuckle

"Whats so funny"

"Nothing love don't worry about it. ". , His face was slightly heated up. You grabbed him and pulled him onto you're embrace . He slightly relaxed feeling you're breathing from you're chest. He hated being smaller but nevertheless enjoyed times where he would be the one under but he would rather die then tell you that.

_______

IVE NEVER WRITTEN M! READER SRYYY