At last I've found you| Reborn Ao bing X !Fem!dragoness reader|

HIIII!!!

THIS WAS REQUESTED BY SpaceLoverGirl

<33

___

You're P.O.V

_____________

Staring at ring in hand I grazed my hand over it, I did truly love Ao bing and I would always. As a dragon spouse marriage is an important decision due to that when married both dragons hearts and souls are united therefore can't break. Not many married due to the consequences but he was willing to take the risk for me. Many didn't marry because if it were ever to happen where either one of them decided to separate or cheat , the responsible one would be slashed in the heart making a deep wound. The other partners heart would contain a wound that can only be fixed with another heart like theirs. putting on my kimono I made sure that everything was adjusted to the right size. Putting on the crown and white crystals adorning it I smiled. 

"knock knock"

My head turned to the door. the door opened and revealed ao.

"Hey love , I'm ready" I smiled to him in which he nodded and let out a smile too. He stretched his arm and we intertwined our arms. We arrived at the seashore and it looked pretty as ever.

"You look beautiful as aways my love.." Ao bing turned to me

"Thank you my love.." I smiled at him leaning my head over his shoulder. He smiled back and we headed towards the village.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

Fire was everywhere and there stood an enraged Nezha. Both me and ao tried reasoning but it was no use. It ended up just adding more fuel to the fire and next thing I knew I felt a huge wave of pain in my back. I dropped to the ground, a wave of tears rolling down my face. I felt dizzy and all I heard was screaming , fighting... I looked infant and saw my crown. crystals were shattered in pieces except two. I quickly grabbed them with much strength as I could gather. The pain in my back was intense as I grabbed the crystals and let out a chant. Ao bing dropped next to be and I turned to look at him with a stare of sadness. More tears were let out as I began sobbing. I placed the now glowing crystal on his unconscious body and smiled. My strength was fading.

"Crystal barrier"

Crystals began surrounding us and created a closed barrier. I tried sanding up but only managed to crouch. I grabbed ao bings now bloody body and sobbed harshly. I hugged him and kissing him one last time. I saw the broken crown and grabbed it, pain still present and burning. I undid both ribbons from the sides of the crown and began tying a ribbon on his hand. My heart ached just looking at him. I finished tying the ribbon and began doing it on may wrist struggling on the way. I poked my finger with my teeth letting some drops of my blood drop on the ribbon. The string glowed a deep shade of blue . I grabbed some of his blood and put it on my string. Feeling a cool breeze surround my whole body I smiled sadly.

"I'll meet you again soon Ao bing... This is a Goodbye for now, I'll always love you" I whispered before chanting my last words. My vision was black

.

..

..

..

.

.

.

.

..

 I could see a faint blue light in between all the darkness. I felt myself walking towards it , it began glowing it even brighter and I felt it. My body froze

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

No P.O.V

____

The crystal barrier was broken down with pickaxes and fire. As the pieces shattered the crystals were gone in a blink of an eye. The only body they saw in between everything was Ao bings body a ribbon attached to his wrist, the pool of blood was noticable. The ribbon however never broke no matter what was done. It was a symbol of unity and how the two souls were united till death no matter what. As much as people searched for the spouses body it could never be found.

--------

with his father--

-------

An enraged dragon was hidden in the depths of the ocean. That night a disaster formed, the village was destroyed with the howls of all the dragons people were dead and a massacre was created, Nezha could never be found after the incident. 

________

________

"That's half of the story" Ao bings father explained, however he did not say about the ribbon on his sons wrist because that he knew nothing about.

"I'm not sure why Y/n's body was never found.... "

Blood boiling , knuckles white ao bing grew a bigger hatred towards nezha.

Ao bings knuckles had turned white and he excused himself. Almost all his anger was used in training and he ended up fully destroying almost the whole room. He spent days and nights training and searching for nezha's reborn. and atlas he had found him..

He was preparing to confront him and finally kill him once in for all however his father had called him in

"Sire, you're father has requested to come with us" The guards called out for him

he said nothing and simply followed with an enraged expression showed on his face,

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

An ice fortress was onto of the mountain, he looking around amazed by the sight . He entered the two big doors, he looked around and everything was made from ice and crystals. he looked upfront and his father stood there infant of what seemed to be another room.

"You had called father.." ao bing bowed and looked at his father. He simply entered the other room

"Come here by my side" His father called out. Ao bing stared at him confused and looked in front. His eyes widened and he felt a cold shiver run down his whole body. He felt a warm hot feeling in his heart and the mark on his wrist glowed brighter. He looked at his wrist and looked at the wrist on who was infant. His body was surrounded by a warm feeling.

"Thats you're spouse.." a static expression still on Ao bings fathers face

Ao bing extended his hand to touch her wrist and he felt a flashback

"I'll meet you again soon Ao bing... This is a Goodbye for now, I'll always love you"

He felt tears running down his face and a warm feeling he has never felt before. The strong bond was formed and he felt a warm feeling surround him. he grabbed her hand and saw the ring still on her finger. He smiled....

.

.

.

____________________________________

KYAAAAAAA

HIIIIIII

<333

BYEEEEEE