I'm tired of the same treatment| Oneshot| Nezha X reader

HIII, GOT GROUNDED FR LIFERS -

AB THIS ONESHOT:

______

Nezha gives you the same treatment promising he'll change, after several fights you're fully done. you've came back to him so many times but he's the same. 

Kinda of a angst oneshot?

nezha will be aged up obviously to 19 year's old (ik that's too much but he ain't a 3 day year old -

_______

my hear ached every time those words left his mouth, the cycle repeated every time. I knew it was such a bad idea dating someone like him but... I just couldn't help myself and give him a chance. He was always the same, I was starting to loose hope that he could ever change.

"THEN JUST GODAMN LEAVE I SWEAR"

my eyes widened as soon as those words left his mouth. I looked him dead in the eyes as his yelling had grown quieter. we stood there in silence, an angry expression had formed in his face ever since the argument had started. It all started so simple , that's for sure but I can't seem to remember the rest. it's been an hour since we've been arguing. 

"you're so hard to date you're always so needy "

Those words echoed through my head.. I clenched my fist as I felt tear's swelling up in my eyes. I felt my hand move on its own. Next thing I knew I had slapped him across the face.

"I'm so tired of you treating me this way, I come back every time to be treated the same as always. you are a god damn walking red flag but I trusted you with all of me.. that you would change for the better , but you never did"

"Then why the fuck do you keep coming back, see you're just needy, I swear life would be better without having you in mine"

I finally felt the tear's roll down. I turned around and left. I heard him yelling in the background but I refused to even look at him. I felt disgusted with myself. why would I do such a thing and come back with him

PART 2 COMING SOON