2.The Aloha State.

"Hazel".. " Hazel".. "Hazel come on, we're here".. I wake up to see Saya taking down luggage and people leaving, I have no idea how much I slept but it's a good thing that I slept through the landing, it makes me slightly nauseous.

I stand up , grab my bag and starts getting down. It's 6 in the evening and since the villa we're staying in is four hours from here we decided to book an Airbnb for night and leave tomorrow morning , we also decided to rent a jeep for the month and that too will only be available from tomorrow. So for tonight we shook off the jet lag with some serious sleep. Oh how much I love sleep.. I can sleep anywhere and through anything.

It's 7 am and we're already on the road, we didn't want to lag anymore so we left the moment the car came

It's 7 am and we're already on the road, we didn't want to lag anymore so we left the moment the car came. Now we have four hours of mesmerizing views and Taylor Swift songs to keep company.

No wonder they call this place a paradise, If I could, I would live here for the rest of my life; I don't think I could ever get tired of the ocean or mountains or the forest.

I rest my head on the window, taking my all the sceneries, the wind ruffling up my hair , and duh fall asleep. Yeah..

~Time skip~

We're here and I think I'm more in love with this place if its possible. It's around 12 and beach already full of people.

We make our way to villa, when saya calls out to me" We can just unpack quickly and get some lunch and then head to-" I don't let her complete as I run off to find the room with the best view "this ones mine" and claims it as saya chuckles and mumble "whatever" going to the room opposite to mine.

We quickly unpack and make our to the small shack we saw on our way, it's not crowded so we easily find a table looking towards the beach.

We get our food and starts eating when a group of kids around our age come in, they definitely look like locals..they kept their boards outside on the porch. Everyone is so pretty.. But one of them particularly stands out to me.. Dirty blond hair, eyes so blue like the ocean, tanned skin. I have never seen a prettier boy.

I was so lost in eye-fucking him that I didn't realise he was now staring straight at me

I was so lost in eye-fucking him that I didn't realise he was now staring straight at me. I quickly look away and fumble with my food so that Saya doesn't catch up on. "You know.. "she starts. Ah here we go.. " We're here for a month, it wouldn't hurt anyone to have some fun" she says, "I have no idea what you're talking about" I say to her already knowing that she'll never let it go. "So is it blond one or the guy behind him? " She asks. "The blonde" I say. Shit. She chuckles and say "Definitely a cutie. Why don't you go over there, he's alone at the bar." I look over and surely see him sitting at the counter and talking to the bartender while rest of his friends are over at the table.

Not like I would ever go over there.. My social anxiety would never allow that but it's nice to watch from afar.. God surely does have favourites and he probably has a girlfriend too. I turn around focus on my food when suddenly someone taps on my shoulder. I look over to see a two girls smiling at us "Hey, are you guys tourists? Never seen you around here." "Yeah, we're here for the summer" saya answers befor me. "Cool. There's a bonfire at the beach tonight, be sure to come by, you can meet a lot of people. Oh and by the way I'm bella and this is Ivy " the blond one finishes. "Ah, I'm Hazel and this is Saya" I say as Saya winks at the short haired one..huh looks like someone already found their fun. "Yeah sure, we we're planning to hit the beach anyway". " Okay see you later" they say together and walk over to their table.

"What was that about? " I ask. "What do you mean? " Saya asks dumbly. "You think I didn't see that winks and looks"I say. " Hey, we're here to have fun and both of us donot have boyfriends or girlfriend, so why not enjoy the beauty of this Paradise? " She says. Beauty huh? Sure.

We finish our food and get up to leave when I stumble and fall over. Yeah, real classy Hazel.. Come on embarrass yourself on day one itself. I expect to hit the floor but it never happens instead I feel two hands gripping me. I open my eyes to that one from earlier holding me from falling, his blue eyes staring into mine; I would never get tired of looking at them.

Suddenly he loses his grip and I fall onto the floor , my butts smacking the wood beneath "ouch! What the heck? Why'd you drop me? " I spat angrily. He leans down to eye level and smirks "Next time you try to flirt with someone, don't jump on them. It's so old fashioned" He says. Flirt? Oh hell nuh! "Excuse me? What do you mean flirt? I tripped over there " I retort. "Sure, not like I remember you eye fucking me earlier or something. " He smirks again.. Ugh!! I want to swipe that stupid smirk of his face, but before I could say something , he walks off to his friends. Asshole. Does every good looking guy have to be a major jerk?. I walk out angrily when Saya says from behind "there's plenty of fish in sea, we'll find you someone less asshole-ish."

I'm not going to let that idiot ruin my mood, I grab saya's hand and run over to the beach I take my top and swim to the sea.

Ah, this what I'm here for. This mindfulness, the slightly warm water washing away everything.

A/n: 1000 words.

Ahhhhh!!
I only have faint outline of the story so please do give suggestions and ideas for the coming chapters.

•VOTE
•COMMENT
•FOLLOW