QP

MY PUSO was beating fast because of the halo halong emosyon that I am making ramdam right now. Omg! This is so exciting pala! I feel like a detective and an attorney!

I tried to gawa a breathing exercise to calm myself. I flexed my daliri as I feel the bituka in my tiyan making galaw nang super crazy. It makes me want to suka! My daliri are trembling and they're turning cold, not to mention the aircon na nakaharap to me, making my daliri colder. 

The hair on my arms stood on an end and using my other kamay, I brushed my palm against my arm, trying to gawa a friction but my coldness didn't wala. 

Giving up, I pikit my mata and put my hands on my sides. My forehead went kunot as I think about the kaso. Damn, the wife didn't die because of the saksak. It's possible that the asawa was poisoned. If so, did the defendant poison her before making her saksak? But. . . 

That would be unnecessary.

I let out a breath upon hearing the attorney's phone making tunog. Clenching my fists, I let out a hininga again and looked straight at the daan, wondering where we will go. I haven't tanong Jackson yet, and I think I'm not in the state to tanong him regarding our whereabout.

Maybe, we will go to the police station? Or the hospital to meet the coroner? 

I blinked when something mainit covered my hand, melting its coldness away. I looked down and saw Jackson's kamay wrapped around my fist. Seeing his kamay wrapped perfectly around my fist makes me want to tingin at our hands forever.

I higit my hininga as my puso beat faster, not sure if it's because of what I'm feeling regarding the kaso, or because of what Jackson did. 

Blinking my mata, I make tingin at him. His mata are still on the road. I felt his hinlalaki caress the back of my hand, and it actually managed to calm my senses and for a panandaliang time. 

"Are you thinking about the case?" he asked in a gentle tone and my soul was like hinihimay. His face look serious, but there was a hint of gentleness in his mata. I make tango at him, gaze never leaving off him. 

"I make isip about why she was poisoned and stabbed after." I couldn't help but sabi that. I know Jackson is also thinking the same. 

He sighed and make tango. "Me, too. His fingerprints were found on the knife. But the poison, if the wife was really poisoned, I guess her husband was trying to hide something," he said in a seryoso na boses and gave me a quick glance. My forehead went kunot, thinking about what he's trying to sabi. 

Hide something? And what is he trying to tago ba and why does he have to use a lason to tago something? Wait, this is so nakakaloka naman, eh! 

Jackson let out a tawa as if sensing my frustration. "Try to look at the case from a different angle," he muttered under his breath, smirk forming in his lips. "Felony."

A singhap escaped from my labi and my pupils dilated as I make isip about the situation. My pulse raced as I try to think of what really happened. He didn't do it? But he was the one who saksak his wife and his fingerprints were on the kutsilyo! And probably, he was also the one who poisoned her!

Maybe, the wife was buhay pa?

Maybe the poison wasn't that effective kaya he saksak her na lang?!

Omg ba! I feel like I'm mababaliw na!

But looking at a different angle, if he didn't patay his wife, then who poisoned her? 

It was as if Jackson read my isip because he suddenly bukas his labi and spoke, "The daughter probably know or saw something or maybe. . .