QT

"OUCH!" I hissed in pain when I felt my pekpek hurt. I just want to make punta to the bathroom lang naman! I've been ganito na for two motherfucking days! Yes, that's how malaki his junjun is. I even got lagnat and I'm taking meds to heal the cuts on my vagina walls. 

I ikot my mata and let out an exasperated sigh. Laceration. 

The pinto suddenly opened, making me turn to it. Jackson came in, wearing his usual sleepwear. T-shirt and boxers. His manly scent lingered in the air and for a second, I make limot about the pain I felt in my pechay. 

"What happened, Amy?" he said, voice laced with concern. "What's with that expression? Are you in pain?" He crossed our distance and carried me in a bridal style, something that I didn't expect which made my eyes went nang super huge. 

Wait, what? What's happening again? 

I'm in pain?

Ah, right. My pechay!

I hampas his matigas na chest. "You're so malaki kasi! Blame your junjun! I just want to go to the banyo!" I encircled my arms around his neck. 

He chuckled and looked at me. I could see my reflection in his mata that were dancing in pagkakaaliw. "I'm sorry. I would like to apologize to your pussy," he said, still chuckling. His shoulders are shaking and his dibdib is vibrating. 

He headed for the bathroom. My kilay is tumaas upon making alala his statement.

"How would you apologize to my pechay ba, ha?" 

He smirked and made me sit on the toilet bowl. He squat on the floor and looked at me. "By kissing it." 

"Jackson!" 

I let out a singhap and hampas his dibdib. He makes tawa nang very hard like he's naaaliw with my reaction. He's so omg talaga! 

Memories from what happened to us that night make pasok in my isip. He made me squirt a lot of times using his dila only! That was so nakaka-omg to the highest level! 

Jackson was still laughing. I pouted. 

"Kiss lang?" I ikot my mata and pouted my lips even more. He was natigilan by what I said, clearly didn't expecting me to sabay with his joke. What?

What if I chupa him kaya? He would surely be gulat to the highest level!

He blinked, and upon recovering from my joke, he laughed even more. I don't know what's with his tawa, but it made me smile. His biloy are showing, and they're so malalim. I'm nanggigigil to tusok them with my index finger! 

"Damn, that smart mouth of yours." He was still chuckling while making sabi that, and his eyes are naningkit pa nga!

"Damn, that biloy of yours. I want to make tusok-tusok your biloy!" I pouted and raised my index finger.

He smiled and lapit his mukha to me, giving me the permission to do what I want which made me ngiti. Omg!

I bit my lower lip which was still stretched into a smile and looked at his deep biloy. I tusok the left biloy and giggled when Jackson clicked his tongue, creating a funny sound.

A halakhak escaped from me. He's so hilarious talaga! I love him na!

I was natigilan because of that thought. Love? That's too malalim. Maybe, like lang.

I erased those thoughts and cupped his cheeks. I stared directly into his grey na mata. He also stared back and lapit his mukha to mine.

"You're so cute, Jackson," I said in a low na voice, eyes never taking off him.