QI

"HOW'S YOUR MEETING with Helios ba?"

Jackson looked so drained when he came home. He didn't answer, and instead, pulled me for a yakap. He subsob his mukha in my leeg and I felt him inhale my scent.

I bit my labi to suppress my smile as the paruparo made lipad in my stomach. This is so shit!

"Fine. I was asking him to do something for my case. But. . . no questions muna, sweetie. Let me rest in your arms for a while."

He makes higpit his yakap around me. I saw Nanay give us a playful look after she locked the pinto and went inside her kwarto. I just subsob my face na lang in Jackson's neck to hide my flushed cheeks.

"Let me rest in your arms for a while."

Ah, my man is the sweetest. He saw me as his pahinga, huh?

I raised my kamay and threaded my daliri through his hair, gently caressing it. . . and my man seemed to like what I was doing because his yakap around me tightened.

"You feel so soft, my lovely Miss," he whispered in a low na boses and kissed my neck before pulling away.

I stared at his eyes, and although they look tired and drained, I can see kinang in them as he stares at me, making me suck in some hangin.

I cupped his pisngi and caressed it with my thumbs, still staring at him. "You look so drained and tired. Do you want me to massage you ba?"

A small smile formed across his lips and he lazily nodded his ulo So, I gave him a massage after he took a bath, and I could even ramdam some small bumps on his back, and every time my thumbs daan across those bumps, he groaned in both pain and pleasure.

My man is working too hard.

"You can stop now, sweetie. Your thumbs must be hurting as hell."

And because his back was facing me, I tried to catch a tingin on him. His eyes are closed, and he folded his braso underneath his cheek.

I stopped for a while and nguso when I realized he's right. My thumbs really hurt. But. . .

"Are you already satisfied with the masahe, Jack?" I watched his expression. His eyebrows are nagkasalubong, and a gitla formed on his noo.

"Yes, sweetie. Why did you ask?"

I moved aside when he rolled over and laid on his back, facing me. His mata are staring intently at me and I tried nang super duper hard not to stare at his well-toned chest.

Licking my lower lip, I averted my gaze. "Because I don't want to leave my man unsatisfied." I make tingin at him again.

His labi are umawang, and there was gulat in his eyes as if he didn't expect me to say that. He even blinked his eyes as if to see if I'm real or not. Damn, was that nakagugulat ba talaga? But what's so nakagugulat about what I sabi?

"Shit," he muttered underneath his breath. "Why. . ." His gaze moved around my face, as if he doesn't know what to sabi to me and he's confused.

What's happening to him ba?

He slowly make upo on the kama without taking his gaze off me, and I just sunod his every movement using my eyes, perplexed about his actions. I gasped when I saw amusement dancing in his mata. They are kumikinang as if he's seeing something amusing.

"Sit on my lap," he tapped his hita, making me giggle. I thought he's tired?

Smiling, I obliged him and wrapped my arms around his neck. We make tingin at each other, and I couldn't help but lapit my mukha to his face and brush our noses. A chuckle escaped from him before he hugged me tighter and kissed my pisngi with so much gigil that I laughed. Omg!