WO

"SHIT. HIS SD cards truly came in handy," the second Mendoza stated. "That asshole will finally rot in jail."

"This evidence will pin him down," Kuya Jaycee muttered and clicked his tongue.

I took a deep breath, and I felt Mom's hand on mine. She was looking at the happenings in front of us, and her hand is somehow cold as if she didn't expect this.

"So this is why he doesn't have the courage to face you," Daddy muttered beside me. "Understandable. This must also be hard for him."

I couldn't imagine how Jackson blamed himself for the things that is beyond his control. He must be wishing for an ability to turn back time. . . like what I did before.

But it happened. Wishing for the oras to make balik would be impossible. And the only thing that we can do is to give Tristan what he deserves.

"Can you identify those people?"

Swallowing as if mustering some courage, Jackson replied, "The plaintiff and the defendant."

And the prosecutor presented another evidence again. This time, it was Jackson's video.

The video showed a hallway, and it was clear that whoever was holding the camera was drunk. The video is too shaky that I almost looked away, but I can't.

"Hey, guys. It's Torjack on the screen." The camera flipped, and we can see the flushed face of the young Jackson on the screen. His eyes are mapungay and his cheeks are super red.

I bit the inside of my pisngi to stop myself from making tawa. Oh, heck. He's so cute! I never saw him drunk!

So this is what he looks like when he's drunk, huh?

Cutie.

"Where. . . Where's our room? Help me find it, guys." The camera flipped again, and the hallway flashed, making my thoughts about the drunk young Jackson vanish away.

Jackson stopped in front of a room. Room 406.

"Oh, here's our room! Room 409. Hello, dear broth-oh shit!"

I quickly averted my gaze when I heard the door open. I don't want to kita what's on the screen.

I pikit my eyes nang super diin as my chest tightened. Images of what could be flashed in the screen entered my mind. The film stopped, and I knew it was paused to the part where. . . Jackson saw me and Tristan.

What did Jackson feel upon seeing that video? He. . . probably felt hurt and angry.

I felt Daddy stood up beside me harshly.

"Fuck you, Tristan! Fuck you! You disgusting motherfucker!"

My mouth hang open and I stared at my dad whose eyes were full of anger. His whole body is shaking and his jaw is clenched. He was about to walk towards Tristan but they pigil him.

Shit. What's. . . What's on the screen? I don't want to make tingin.

Mom, the officers, Jackson's father and brothers are making pigil my dad who was nagwawala. His face is super red and the veins on his neck are making labas. His eyes were teary, and one tear fell.

I gasped, and I can't seem to move my feet. There was chaos, and Dad kept on swearing Tristan.

"Order in the court!"

Because of the chaos, I couldn't help but catch a glimpse on the screen-something I regretted.

It was. . . me. I am in between Tristan's legs, and he was almost sitting on my chest. My head was turned to the other side so my face wasn't clear in the camera. My naked body was blurred out, and Tristan. . . he's. . .